Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in New York State, United States – Apply for Senior TPM-Amazon Ads, DSP Trader Experience Amazon Jobs – New York, NY. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2285349
Job Title: Senior TPM-Amazon Ads.
Amazon is investing heavily in building a world class advertising business, and our team owns a foundational pillar of that vision — the Amazon Demand-Side Platform (ADSP) — which enables Brands of all sizes to buy premium advertising (Display, Video, Audio, etc) across Amazon’s ad network (Amazon.com, Amazon Devices & 3P Websites/MobileApps) across the world (12 locales), in a few clicks. Brands use ADSP to drive awareness (about their mission, products, etc.) to relevant current & prospective customers, to grow/strengthen their active customer-base world-wide. Brands interact directly or through external Agencies/Integrators, through our website and/or programmatic APIs (both owned by our org) and get enterprise-grade access (ex. 100+ campaign controls, 150+ metrics, 15MM+ placement choices, 1000+ campaigns/customer/day). ADSP represents a $1B+ business that is one of the two foundational tech stacks for Amazon Advertising (the other being Search Advertising) and aims to grow its share of a $465B market segment. We now need to a reexamine our existing architecture and define a bold vision for the next phase of scaling and complexity.
The DSP trader experience team is focused on developing a strategic platform for campaign and creative management across the DSP. The team is focused on improving trader experience through new and improved UI workflows and driving outcomes for campaigns and creatives. The teams charter also includes improving the serviceability and usability of DSP for the traders. The teams vision is to improve the efficiency and effectiveness for customers – agency traders and direct advertisers, creating and managing campaigns and creatives across the Amazon advertising DSP applications. To effectively deliver on highly performant programmatic advertising campaigns, customers (primarily agency traders and direct advertisers) would create highly segmented campaigns through our platform. The Rodeo application is the entry point for all customers (agency traders and direct advertisers) facing scenarios. This team owns all campaign and creative management tools and workflows, all customer facing UI interface, reporting and the DSP experience review (DXR) across the holistic DSP.
We are looking for a seasoned technical program manager to lead program management and long-term strategy for DSP Trader Experience team.
Your responsibilities will include: – Product launch – partner with teams across Amazon Advertising to launch multiple products simultaneously on ambitious schedules.
- Engineering execution – drive crisp and timely prioritization based on customer impact and business opportunity
- Priority management – manage diverse requests and dependencies from world-wide teams
- Process improvements – define, implement and continuously improve processes that improve delivery and operational efficiency.
- Stakeholder management – interface with and influence your stakeholders, balancing business needs vs. technical constraints and driving clarity in ambiguous situations.
- Operational Excellence – monitor metrics and program health, anticipate and clear blockers, manage escalations.
- 5+ years of technical program management experience working directly with software engineering teams
- Experience managing cross-functional programs and release schedules
- Experience building and evaluating system-level technical design
- Experience developing and executing/delivering product and technical roadmaps
- Strong track record of delivering multiple large projects with multiple stakeholders and tight timelines.
- Excellent communication skills – experience in writing and presenting comprehensive narratives on opportunity, plans and results to senior management and stakeholders.
- Passion for building technology that delivers outstanding customer experiences.
- High judgment, superior negotiating skills and exceptional attention to details.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.
- Senior Treasury Analyst , Treasury Business Partner Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Sr. Manager, Variable Fleet, Last Mile, Global Fleet and Products Amazon Jobs – Bellevue, WA
- Manager III – Capacity Planning, Global Planning and Site Strategy Amazon Jobs – US, Virtual
- Software Development Engineer, Amazon Infrastructure Services Amazon Jobs – Cupertino, CA
- Frontend Engineer, AWS DC SC.os Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Business Analyst, Grocery Partnerships – Catalog, Selection & Pricing Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Principal Technical Program Manager, Music Privacy & Compliance Amazon Jobs – US, Virtual
- Technical Program Manager – Program Operations Amazon Jobs – Milpitas, CA
- Sr. Supply Chain Manager Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Risk Manager, Financial Crimes Compliance Administration – Suspicious Activity Monitoring Amazon Jobs – Arlington, VA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.