Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Georgia, United States. – Apply for Senior UX Program Manager – Amazon Music Amazon Jobs – Atlanta, Georgia. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1728740
Job Title: Senior UX Program Manager – Amazon Music.
Imagine being a part of an agile team where your ideas have the potential to reach millions. Picture working on cutting-edge consumer-facing products, where every single team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process. Envision being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune-500 company within the atmosphere of a start-up. Welcome to Amazon Music, where ideas are born and come to life as Amazon Music Unlimited, Prime Music, and so much more.
Our team is focused on building a personalized, curated, and seamless music experience. We want to help our customers discover up-and-coming artists, while also having access to their favorite established musicians. We build systems that are distributed on a large scale, spanning our music apps, web player, and voice-forward audio engagement on mobile and Amazon Echo devices, powered by Alexa to support our customer base. Amazon Music offerings are available in countries around the world, and our applications support our mission of delivering music to customers in new and exciting ways that enhance their day-to-day lives.
The Amazon Music Product Design team is seeking a talented, passionate Senior UX Program Manager to own our Auto and 3P program. You will work with our Product, Engineering, Business Development and Solutions Architect teams to manage timelines, deliverables and priorities for our Designers. You should have expertise in product, engineering, and design-focused project management. You should delight in streamlining and optimizing communications, organization, and collaboration across teams and with external partners. You should possess excellent communication, organization and collaboration skills, and have a persistent, confident, and positive attitude that encourages others to complete tasks, do their best, and work together well.
· Drive on-time, satisfactory delivery of design team work by tracking other teams’ calendars, timelines, and team backlogs; removing obstacles to delivery, assisting with tactical issues, triaging bugs, scheduling reviews with stakeholders and leadership, and communicating product/team status.
· Facilitate contacts, information, and asset distribution between the Product Design team and internal and external stakeholders.
· Develop with team leads a scalable design quality review and certification process for third party Music solutions that can drive improving quality efforts for our internally developed products.
· An available online portfolio
· 6+ years of design experience
· 6+ years’ experience in design program management and design operations
· 3+ years experience on product design teams that build for a high number of devices
· Experience driving the scaling of product design for both creative quality and product effectiveness/engagement
· Experience supporting third party device and experience makers
· Experience developing and supporting device certification programs
· Excellent project management, communication and organizational skills
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Experience driving user-centered or design thinking design process
· Passion for creating scalable processes that increase the focus on customers
· Passion for music and diverse music cultures
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Sr Product Designer – Amazon Music Amazon Jobs – Culver City, CA
- SDE – Core Video Delivery Technologies Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Operations Manager Amazon Jobs – Bronx, NY
- Marketing Manager, Cross-Category Marketing Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- BeXT Sr. HR Partner Amazon Jobs – Herndon Area, VA
- Salesforce Developer Amazon Jobs – Nashville, TN
- Load Planner, Amazon Air Amazon Jobs – Dallas/Fort Worth Area, TX
- Sourcing Recruiter Amazon Jobs – Nashville, TN
- UX Designer, Alexa Auto Amazon Jobs – Irvine, CA
- Sr. Software Development Engineer – AWS Database Services, Amazon Redshift Amazon Jobs – East Palo Alto, CA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.