Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States. – Apply for Senor Automation Software Engineer Amazon Jobs – Redmond, WA. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1625709
Job Title: Senor Automation Software Engineer
Project Kuiper is an initiative to launch a constellation of Low Earth Orbit satellites that will provide low-latency, high-speed broadband connectivity to unserved and underserved communities around the world.
Innovation is part of our DNA! Our goal is to be Earth’s most customer centric company, and we are just getting started. We need people who want to join an ambitious program that continues to push the state of the art in space based systems design.
A day in the life
You will have the opportunity to write software to help us bring our idea to reality. Your software will enable the team to validate our designs and ensure all our hardware is space worthy. You will make daily decision on how to best create and deliver these tools.
About the hiring group
This Senor Automation Software Engineer will have the opportunity to be a member of the Hardware Validation Team working within the wider Electrical Engineering Team. This highly collaborative group of engineers has a diverse range of backgrounds and knowledge and looking for help to build a scalable and reliable test automation solution. The team support both internal test needs as well as the needs of the manufacturing team. They like to leverage and share work across the entire organization as well as utilize AWS resources and tools to accelerate their work.
You should be comfortable with a high degree of ambiguity and relish the idea of solving problems that haven’t been solved at scale before. Along the way, we guarantee that you will learn a lot, have fun and make a positive impact on tens of millions of people.
In this role, you will:
• Architect and build software to automate hardware test systems
• Develop software infrastructure to support test case execution
• Architect and build automation to support development (CI/CD)
• Align with various stakeholders on software requirements
• Document software requirements from users
• Support manufacturing as well as new product development
• Enable automated data collection, data analysis
• Deliver end-user documents
• Own and execute software quality and release process
• Work with electrical test equipment
• Bachelor’s or Associates Degree in Computer Science or related field or relevant work experience
• 5+ years of experience writing code for automated test systems
• 5+ years of experience integrating software and hardware systems
• 2+ years’ experience in the use of standard electronic lab test equipment (i.e., oscilloscopes, multimeters, etc.)
• Strong debugging/troubleshooting skills
• Ability to coordinate between engineering, test lab, and technicians to collect requirements
• Experience in test plans and protocols related to established Space Hardware test processes (GEVS / SMC-S-016)
• Knowledge of hardware and software tools for test automation (e.g. Python, SCPI, VISA)
• Experience with developing in Windows and Linux
• Strong sense of ownership and drive
• Experience creating and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
• Experience with AWS cloud development resources (CodeCommit, CodeBuild, CodePipeline)
- Amazon 4-star Retail Associate Amazon Jobs – Berkeley, CA
- Delivery Station Liaison Amazon Jobs – Huntington Beach, CA
- Senior FPGA Engineer Amazon Jobs – Redmond, WA
- Manager, Product Marketing, Echo Devices Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Failure Analysis Lab Technician Amazon Jobs – Florence, KY
- Amazon 4-star Retail Associate – Americana at Brand Amazon Jobs – Glendale, CA
- Delivery Station Liaison Amazon Jobs – Shirley, NY
- Delivery Station Liaison Amazon Jobs – Carle Place, NY
- RF Front-End Silicon Engineer Amazon Jobs – Redmond, WA
- Software Development Engineer, Custom Advertising Amazon Jobs – Santa Monica, California
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.