24 Seven Talent
Social Media jobs in Rhode Island , USA – Apply for Social Media Coordinator Jobs at 24 Seven Talent – Providence, RI. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Daily you will be responsible for:
- Daily management of social media accounts with a particular focus on Instagram and Pinterest and leveraging their latest features to drive growth.
- Develop thoughtful, engaging, and data-driven marketing strategies and campaigns for clients and for the company.
- Create, edit, and manage content, photography and video assets.
What you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, graphic design or related
- Minimum of 2 years of professional work experience in social media marketing.
- Proven results managing and growing Instagram and Pinterest as well as a working knowledge of Facebook (Business Suite), LinkedIn and TikTok.
- Profciency in Adobe Creative Cloud such as Photoshop and Spark and video editing apps such as iMovie or InShot as well as design tools such as Canva and Mojo.
INTERVIEWING AND HIRING ASAP!
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Social Media & Influencer Manager Jobs at Artisan Talent – Washington, DC
- Social Media Strategist Jobs at OpticsPlanet, Inc. – Northbrook, IL
- Social Media Strategist Jobs at Voca – Dallas, TX
- Social Media Marketing Intern Jobs at The Plug Drink – Los Angeles, CA
- Social Media Strategist Jobs at Sculpted Studios – Miami, FL
- Social Media Coordinator Jobs at McKinley Marketing Partners, an Inc. 5000 Company – Alexandria, VA
- Social Media Manager, Prime Video Jobs at Amazon – Culver City, CA
- Social Media Manager Jobs at Natixis Investment Managers – Boston, MA
- Social Media Specialist Jobs at MOBILESTYLES App – Glendale, CA
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Airlines Reporting Corporation (ARC) – Tampa, FL
See More: 1,000+ Social Media Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.