McKinley Marketing Partners, an Inc. 5000 Company
Social Media jobs in Virginia, USA – Apply for Social Media Coordinator Jobs at McKinley Marketing Partners, an Inc. 5000 Company – Alexandria, VA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
McKinley’s healthcare client has an immediate need for a social media coordinator. This social media coordinator will oversee a total of five separate social media handles in support of the client over a 2 year long-term contract, which includes managing the launch of four new social media Twitter channels. This social media coordinator will provide day-to-day management and oversight of the channels including content development, posting, community management and analytics reporting.
This position has the ability to be fully remote. Candidates must reside in the following states: DC, VA, MD, AL, AR, CO, FL, NJ, NY, PA, or TX. All McKinley roles include a competitive benefits package.
- Manage client’s five social media and Twitter platforms
- Input and schedule social media content, using social media management platform (Falcon) and review, QC, and approve social media content submitted by Managing Editors, ensuring content is free of errors and optimized for social with hashtags, correct size images, etc.
- Work with Journal Social Media Editors to draft and schedule weekly content
- Provide recommendations to managing editors on social content
- Monitor channels for questions, criticisms and potential threats to brand and reputation
- Collaborate with digital PR team on social listening
- Support MarCom promotional plan for new handles as needed
- Advise managing editors on the development of multimedia content for social media (visual abstracts, animation, infographics, etc.)
- Work with managing editors on engagement activities on Twitter – including identifying content for sharing, liking, etc.
- Work with managing editors to develop and conceptualize content around client’s priorities, special issues, journal announcements, themes of importance, in coordination with MarCom team
- Generate performance and metric data that provide insights to improve channel performance and engagement
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 3-5 years social media experience
- Prior non-profit marketing experience preferred
- Healthcare experience preferred or sciences background required.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Social Media Manager, Prime Video Jobs at Amazon – Culver City, CA
- Social Media Manager Jobs at Natixis Investment Managers – Boston, MA
- Social Media Specialist Jobs at MOBILESTYLES App – Glendale, CA
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Airlines Reporting Corporation (ARC) – Tampa, FL
- Software Engineer, Apple Pay Jobs at Apple – New York, NY
- Front End Developer Jobs at Mercury Systems, Inc. – Ridgefield Park, NJ
- Sr. Front End Developer Jobs at Horizontal Talent – Richfield, MN
- Front-End Developer – Full-time, Remote Jobs at Toptal – Honolulu, HI
- Staff Frontend Engineer – Citrix Content Collaboration Jobs at Citrix – Atlanta, GA
- UI Front End Engineer Jobs at Apple – Austin, TX
See More: 1,000+ Social Media Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.