Social Media jobs in United States – Apply for Social Media Copywriter Jobs at Clevertech – United States (Remote). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Experience Remote done Right.
Over 20 years of remote experience, all 500+ staff are 100% remote and we still grow vibrant relationships, provide exceptional opportunities for career growth while working with stellar clients on ambitious projects
What we’re working on:
Enterprise companies turn to us to help them launch innovative digital products that interact with hundreds of millions of customers, transactions and data points. Our enterprise client has multiple lines of business with different content needs. We are looking for a candidate that has a background in working in corporate environment while maximizing the content strategy.
Who we’re looking for:
We are looking for someone who embraces the uniqueness of everyone’s journey. We look for people who never stop improving and aim to help others be an expert in their craft. If you are someone who is passionate about creating a space for senior developers to cultivate their soft skills and tech skills, we want to hear from you.
Who you are:
A highly organized, detail-oriented, quick-learning person who be able to use online social networking tools to represent and promote Clevertech’s brand. You have succeeded in building an online presence and generate leads.
- Share the unique values of working for Clevertech to help both the developer community and attract the best candidates to apply for a position.
- Be a brand ambassador on Twitter and Linkedin to listen, participate in conversations, communicate and model Clevertech’s values.
- Create, edit and produce written, audio, and video content to support our message
- Work with multi-media designers and content team members to ensure content is informative, engaging, and entertaining
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices, partners, tools, and technology
- Establish and maintain relationships online to broaden our reach
- English fluency, verbal and written
At Clevertech, you can expect that you will:
- Be 100% dedicated to one project at a time so that you can hone your skills, innovate and grow
- Be a part of a team of talented and friendly senior-level developers
- Work on projects that allow you to use cutting edge tech. We believe in constantly evolving your mastery
The result? We produce meaningful work and we are truly proud and excited to be creating waves in an industry under transformation.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Social Media Manager Jobs at Robert Half – Edison, NJ
- Social Media Manager Jobs at LiveRamp – New York, NY
- Social Media Manager Jobs at LiveRamp – San Francisco, CA
- Social Media Manager Jobs at LEAP Group – Indianapolis, IN (Remote)
- Social Media Coordinator Jobs at Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma – Durant, OK
- Social Media Evaluator in USA Jobs at Appen – Tennessee, United States (Remote)
- Social Media Specialist Jobs at Affinitiv – Tampa, FL (Remote)
- Social Media Coordinator Jobs at CBD American Shaman Products – Kansas City, MO (On-site)
- Social Media Manager Jobs at Premier Talent Partners – Queens County, NY
- Social Media Manager Jobs at Versapay – United States (Remote)
See More: 1,000+ Social Media Jobs in USA – Updated Daily