Social Media jobs in New Mexico, USA – Apply for Social Media Evaluator for Spanish Speaker in US| Work from Home Opportunities Jobs at Appen – New Mexico, United States (Remote). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Do you use social media everyday ?
This project is for you!
We are looking for participants living in United States! Help us improve the quality of information shared in social media! This project aims to do just that.
Help us improve the quality of information shared in social media. This project engages you to research and evaluate claims made in various pieces of social media content (e.g.,
articles, links, photos, or videos).
- Spanish Speaker residing in US
- Minimum of 20 working hours per week (flexible)
- Active Facebook account
- Smartphone (Android/IOS Smartphone)
Interested? Click the ‘APPLY‘ button to proceed.
*Once you opened the link, it will direct you to our registration page. Please complete the needed details for the project to qualify. Make sure that you Input United States of America as your Country and Language Region then input Spanish as Primary Language.
How to create a profile in Appen Connect: https://connect.appen.com/qrp/public/jobs?sref=183ba37d8e8cedc2b7faee6e5fe71744
Add all your native languages when creating your profile in the system. Once your account has been created, click the ‘All Projects‘ Tab then you will see the “Continue” button on the right side of the “Unlock More Projects Complete your profile“, complete the required information to unlock more projects
Don’t miss the chance to earn extra income working from the comforts of your own home and to be part of a rapidly growing global team for the world’s top Internet search engine companies!
• Work from home with flexible hours
• You can work on our projects around your other jobs or while studying.
• Apply many projects as you can.
Please do let me know if you have any questions and clarifications regarding on the project, you can email me at email@example.com.
“A diverse, inclusive culture is vital to our mission of helping build better AI.
We offer opportunities for individuals of all abilities and backgrounds.”
Thank you and we hope to work with you soon!
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Social Media Lead Jobs at Peloton Interactive – New York, NY
- Social Media Specialist (Temp) Jobs at Warner Music Group – Los Angeles, CA
- Paid Social Media Assistant Jobs at VMLY&R COMMERCE – Minneapolis, MN
- Social Media Marketing Specialist Jobs at Select Source International – Phoenix, AZ (On-site)
- Social Media & Digital Content Lead Jobs at VHB – Washington, DC
- Social Media Coordinator Jobs at 24 Seven Talent – Providence, RI
- Social Media & Influencer Manager Jobs at Artisan Talent – Washington, DC
- Social Media Strategist Jobs at OpticsPlanet, Inc. – Northbrook, IL
- Social Media Strategist Jobs at Voca – Dallas, TX
- Social Media Marketing Intern Jobs at The Plug Drink – Los Angeles, CA
See More: 1,000+ Social Media Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit connect.appen.com.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.