Social Media jobs in Michigan, USA – Apply for Social Media Manager Jobs at Degreed – Jackson, MI . See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Degreed is the upskilling platform that connects learning to opportunities. We integrate everything people use to learn and build their careers—skill insights, LMSs, courses, videos, articles, and projects—and match everyone to growth opportunities that fit their unique skills, roles, and goals. Degreed exists to discover, empower and recognize the next generation of the world’s expertise.
Do you love to tweet, share and post on social media and then find the insights to make the next share even more impactful? Do you know how to build a brand and increase interest in learning? Do you have experience growing an online community? Are you looking for a mission-driven company, with a fun brand and an accepting culture? Then join Degreed. We are looking for a leader in social media – a person who is able to delve into the data to see what is working and what could be better. We want to implement strategies and tactics to grow our followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers, and active promoters of our company. We’re looking for someone who loves being creative, has command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, including writing for social media, and understands how to build and convert a digital audience. We also want someone who enjoys promoting our employees and our culture of lifelong learning, Diversity, Equality and Inclusion (DEI) and Good Deeds at Degreed.
This role reports into a Vice President, Corporate Marketing and it is fully remote.
Day in the Life
For The More Day-to-day Tasks, See The List Below
Social media is an ever-changing field and a crucial channel for thought leadership and events. We are looking for someone who brings best practices and community-building techniques, and who is also adaptable to trends and conversations.
- Create a new social media content strategy to correlate and complement our overarching content strategy.
- Write and post on various channels including LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Facebook.
- Respond and interact to build a community of learners and their companies.
- Monitor trends, hashtags, emerging technology and current events to seek out and spearhead opportunities for Degreed to engage with popular conversations; leading efforts to spark more interest and engagement in learning.
- Share insights from the community to help inform the team’s strategic, creative and paid decision-making.
- Identify appropriate influencer talent and engage with them, as appropriate, to amplify brand messaging.
- Engage and educate Degreed employees on the importance and opportunity of social media. Manage the administration of Bambu Social for our employees, C-suite and recruiting to present our opportunities and accomplishments to the world.
- Set key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns and measure a campaign’s performance against KPIs.
- Ensure brand visual and voice consistency across all social media and/or influencer and micro-influencer marketing executions, including multicultural campaigns.
- Manage all comments and feedback; properly escalate and communicate any concerns.
- Facilitate opportunities to drive user-generated content.
Who You Are
- Three to five years of social media-related experience at a technology or SaaS company.
- Deep and/or broad knowledge within the social media and influencer marketing discipline of best practices.
- Strong tactical understanding of Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.
- Experience working with community management tools including Sprout Social, Bambu, Airtable and Adobe.
- A strong writer and project manager.
- Ability to collaborate and work with individuals in multiple departments and within a large marketing team.
- Experience in EdTech, HRTech, or learning markets will be a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, Business Administration or related field, or equivalent education and related training.
What Sets You Apart
- Ability to meet deadlines while prioritizing a changing workload.
- Ability to work independently in a sometimes fast-paced environment
- Must have the ability to interact with people and focus on details and follow-up.
- Creative spirit who appreciates and craves a culture of diversity and inclusion.
- Be a lifelong learner.
Total Rewards at Degreed
At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits
We believe your best work happens when you have a complete life balance, and Degreed gives you the support and flexibility to make that happen. Degreed is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides the support you need.
- Comprehensive health insurance for you and your family (both PPO and HDHP plans available)
- Dental and vision plans for you and your family
- Employer-paid life insurance, AD&D, short-term disability, and long-term disability
- Company equity
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with up to 4% match
- Company funded HSA and dependent care FSA (pending eligibility)
- Generous Parental Leave
- Unlimited Paid Time Off and 5 sick days per year
- Education benefit: Up to $1,200 per year for anything you want to learn (and we mean anything)!
- One-time Home Office Stipend to make your workspace more comfortable
- Monthly internet and phone stipend
- Monthly wellness stipend through Twic
- Degreed reserves the right to modify these benefits at any time, for any reason in accordance with applicable law. Please note the offerings vary based on location.
Work Environment & Physical Demands
Degreed is a remote-first company, however our roles are open to in-office or flex work if you live in a city with a physical office location (when it is safe to return to the office). This role has the opportunity to operate 100% virtually from your home office. We primarily collaborate with our US and International colleagues through virtual meetings (Zoom), email, and Slack. In this role, you will be required to operate a laptop computer (PC or Mac available), computer software platforms, and other office productivity machinery as necessary. Due to the nature of this role, you must be able to remain stationary for extended periods, and must be able to observe and interpret written and/or verbal communication.
Degreed provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
We are committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Degreed will provide reasonable accommodations to all qualified individuals with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Degreed uses the E-Verify employment verification program.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Social Media Manager Jobs at Creative Circle – Farmers Branch, TX (On-site)
- Social Media Manager Jobs at Tential Solutions – Pointblank, TX (Remote)
- Social Media Copywriter Jobs at Clevertech – United States (Remote)
- Social Media Manager Jobs at Robert Half – Edison, NJ
- Social Media Manager Jobs at LiveRamp – New York, NY
- Social Media Manager Jobs at LiveRamp – San Francisco, CA
- Social Media Manager Jobs at LEAP Group – Indianapolis, IN (Remote)
- Social Media Coordinator Jobs at Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma – Durant, OK
- Social Media Evaluator in USA Jobs at Appen – Tennessee, United States (Remote)
- Social Media Specialist Jobs at Affinitiv – Tampa, FL (Remote)
See More: 1,000+ Social Media Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.