Social Media jobs in Indiana, USA – Apply for Social Media Manager Jobs at LEAP Group – Indianapolis, IN (Remote). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
LEAP Amp is looking to hire a full-time Social Media Manager to join our amplification + media agency.
- Are you passionate about social and digital media and ready to use your skills to help clients achieve their goals?
- Do you enjoy a fast-paced work environment where creative solutions are celebrated?
- Do you want to work with a growing and supportive team?
- Are you interested in great benefits, like unlimited paid time off and remote flexibility?
If so, please read on!
ABOUT THE SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
The Social Media Manager is responsible for creating amazing short-form content, and strategically distributing that content across all client platforms. You are trusted to own each of your client’s social media presence and proactively work towards client goals/objectives established in the planning process. You are dedicated, ambitious and strategic in your approach.
A significant part of this role involves finding creative and exciting ways to amplify content for our clients. This includes strategically planning paid media buys, as well as placing those buys. Thoughtful consideration and detailed management of these buys is critical to client success.
LEAP Amp’s goal is to redefine what media means in the agency world. We harness the power of social & digital media in order to drive business results for brands looking to share their story with the world.
- Social content creation
- Social content management
- Social media buying and planning
- Social media monitoring and moderation
- Creative idea generation
Occasional travel is required for this position.
- 2+ years social media management experience, including paid social experience.
- Agency experience preferred but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field of equivalent work experience preferred.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Desire to work with clients.
- Enthusiasm for social and digital media.
- High degree of detail-orientation.
- Technological proficiency.
When joining LEAP, you are joining a dedicated and passionate team of professionals. Employees often describe our culture as friendly, collaborative, flexible and fast-paced. Our work environment gives employees the ability to make an impact with clients and broaden their experience and depth of knowledge in the process.
We like to show our appreciation for all that our employees do by providing exceptional benefits to help them feel good about their jobs! This includes things like:
- Hybrid schedule (remote/in-office)
- Unlimited PTO
- Autonomy and flexibility
- Individual and family medical plan options
- Paid professional development opportunities
To learn more about our agencies and work, visit www.leapgroupnetwork.com
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
At LEAP Group, we believe our employees are our greatest assets, and included among those employees are many bright and talented individuals. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive culture where the thoughts and ideas of all LEAP Group employees are valued, appreciated, and respected. We are committed to leading by example and to maintaining a fair and inclusive work environment built on mutual respect and integrity. The objective is for all employees to have the opportunity to develop and achieve leadership, innovation, and expertise.
We look forward to reviewing your application!
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Social Media Coordinator Jobs at Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma – Durant, OK
- Social Media Evaluator in USA Jobs at Appen – Tennessee, United States (Remote)
- Social Media Specialist Jobs at Affinitiv – Tampa, FL (Remote)
- Social Media Coordinator Jobs at CBD American Shaman Products – Kansas City, MO (On-site)
- Social Media Manager Jobs at Premier Talent Partners – Queens County, NY
- Social Media Manager Jobs at Versapay – United States (Remote)
- Social Media Manager Jobs at Beachbody – California, United States (Remote)
- Social Media Manager Jobs at Spectrum Health – Grand Rapids, MI (On-site)
- HIRING! | Social Media Evaluator for Shopping Experience | United States Jobs at Appen – Georgia, United States (Remote)
- Social Media Coordinator Jobs at Robert Half – Des Plaines, IL
See More: 1,000+ Social Media Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit www.applicantpro.com.