Social Media jobs in New York State, USA – Apply for Social Media Manager Jobs at LiveRamp – New York, NY. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
We’re looking for a creative and growth-oriented Social Media Manager to join the Communications team at LiveRamp. This role will be responsible for developing and executing the company’s social media strategy as part of our larger marketing communications program. The ideal candidate is an excellent writer and compelling storyteller with demonstrated experience creating and executing data-driven social media campaigns.
If you are a creator who is passionate about brand building, always looking ahead to the next social trend, and have experience working in B2B SaaS, this is the role for you.
This role is an individual contributor role reporting to our Senior Director of Communications, and working closely with our content marketers, growth marketers, communications, people & culture teams, and our executive leadership team to build LiveRamp’s social brand and take us to our next level of growth.
- Own the strategy and results for all our social media channels with a special focus on LinkedIn and Twitter. This will include both optimizing existing social channels and exploring future platforms to invest in
- Create and manage a calendar for consistent social content that effectively engages our audiences
- Deliver creative, on-brand content to wow our social communities and drive engagement
- Drive employee advocacy across our social channels. You’ll evolve our process and programs to further grow our employee activation on social media
- Maintain a consistent voice, personality, look and feel for the brand across all social media
- Stay current on social media trends, and bring ideas forward that can help tell our story
- Understand how social media impacts our entire marketing strategy plus the tactics needed to reach growth metrics
- Measure and prove the ROI of your social media campaigns by tracking performance over time relative to company-wide goals for category creation and brand development
- Have your finger on the pulse of conversations and trends surrounding LiveRamp and our space, quickly turning those observations into storytelling opportunities for the brand
- Work within an agile team of marketers, communicators and creatives to craft real-time, impactful social media content
- Use social analytics and insights to assess content performance and inform future content development
- 5+ years of social media management experience, with an emphasis on owning content and messaging across social channels and implementing success metrics.
- Deep social media expertise and understanding of various platforms (i.e. Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook/Instagram, YouTube, Tiktok).
- Excellent writing skills (be prepared to share writing samples).
- Creative thinker, you’ve got a deep portfolio of various campaigns you’ve executed across a variety of mediums
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with a positive attitude.
- Excellent language and grammar skills.
- Self-motivated, passionate, hands-on social media native who leans into opportunities
- Strong business acumen and judgment, knowing how to evaluate multiple priorities
- Strong understanding of social media KPIs
- Ability to balance short- and long-term priorities, and quickly pivot priorities
- Comfortable working in a high impact, high energy, fast-paced environment
- Experience working in B2B technology, preferably SaaS
- Experience with graphic design/video editing
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, life, disability, long term care, accident and critical illness insurance, pre-tax accounts (health, dependent and commuter), and a family forming benefit through Carrot. Plus Milk Stork, backup child and elder care, and discount on pet insurance, mental health support (via Talkspace)
- FlexPerks reimbursement program to provide flexibility and choice ($375/quarter) for fitness, emotional, financial, family, travel and entertainment, convenience and security expenses.
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead. Also Employee Stock Purchase Plan – 15% discount off purchase price of LiveRamp stock
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we prove you with equipment and tools to be your most productive self, no matter where you’re located
- Location: work in the heart of New York City
More About Us
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person’s race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Social Media Manager Jobs at LiveRamp – San Francisco, CA
- Social Media Manager Jobs at LEAP Group – Indianapolis, IN (Remote)
- Social Media Coordinator Jobs at Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma – Durant, OK
- Social Media Evaluator in USA Jobs at Appen – Tennessee, United States (Remote)
- Social Media Specialist Jobs at Affinitiv – Tampa, FL (Remote)
- Social Media Coordinator Jobs at CBD American Shaman Products – Kansas City, MO (On-site)
- Social Media Manager Jobs at Premier Talent Partners – Queens County, NY
- Social Media Manager Jobs at Versapay – United States (Remote)
- Social Media Manager Jobs at Beachbody – California, United States (Remote)
- Social Media Manager Jobs at Spectrum Health – Grand Rapids, MI (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Social Media Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.