Natixis Investment Managers
Social Media jobs in Massachusetts, USA – Apply for Social Media Manager Jobs at Natixis Investment Managers – Boston, MA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Social Media Manager
Natixis Investment Managers is looking for a talented social media professional to ensure a cohesive social presence for the brand to drive meaningful engagement, build relationships and grow our company profile with our target audiences. The Social Media Manager (SMM) will work across our marketing, sales, design, and PR teams, as well as some global functions to scale initiatives. The SMM will partner with multi-functional teams across the organization to support marketing campaigns, technology, and apply deep understanding of digital analytics and optimization performance. We’re looking for someone who sees the big picture, but can also be hands-on with the tools and tactics to deliver measurable results.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Create organic social content to drive engagement and build our audience.
- Partner with marketing and sales to plan, execute, and measure paid social media campaigns.
- Build and manage vendor relationships with social media companies and social media management platform representatives and account managers.
- Lead social media calendar planning activities to map priority topics, themes, and events.
- Drive the social content development process end-to-end: channel strategy, creative development, content drafting, scheduling, deployment, reporting, and analysis.
- Analyze trends to capitalize on real-time brand opportunities to showcase our thought leadership in the asset management industry.
- Build and maintain social media best practices and employee training materials for how to amplify Natixis Investment Managers’ social presence and following.
- Perform research on benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals.
- Lead the social media employee advocacy program to drive internal engagement and expanded reach.
- Make recommendations and implement ideas to improve results; collect data and share results with key stakeholders.
- Expand sales and marketing teams’ understanding of social media and social selling.
- Create social listening and competitive reporting to uncover meaningful audience insights and inspire new content opportunities.
- Collect and own social media analytics, delivering weekly and monthly reports on performance against KPIs.
- Proactively share findings with actionable recommendations to optimize engagement, relevance and reach for continuous improvement.
- Standardize tracking and measurement methodologies through social automation tools and in partnership with the analytics team.
- Utilize A/B testing and data analytics to continuously optimize results.
Skills & Experience
- 3 – 5 years experience in social media with B2B marketing experience required.
- BS/BA degree in relevant subject area.
- Demonstrated track record of creating and executing social media campaigns.
- Experience building effective social media content strategies and reaching ambitious KPIs and engagement goals.
- Ability to translate information into compelling social copy.
- Proven experience interpreting social media data and using insights to shape content and channel strategies.
- In-depth technical knowledge of managing social media CRM platforms and running paid social media campaigns.
- Proficiency in the latest social platforms and automation tools: LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, SproutSocial, Hearsay Social, etc.
- Working knowledge of Canva and Photoshop.
- Experience working cross-functionally with varying levels of seniority and backgrounds.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Social Media Specialist Jobs at MOBILESTYLES App – Glendale, CA
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Airlines Reporting Corporation (ARC) – Tampa, FL
- Software Engineer, Apple Pay Jobs at Apple – New York, NY
- Front End Developer Jobs at Mercury Systems, Inc. – Ridgefield Park, NJ
- Sr. Front End Developer Jobs at Horizontal Talent – Richfield, MN
- Front-End Developer – Full-time, Remote Jobs at Toptal – Honolulu, HI
- Staff Frontend Engineer – Citrix Content Collaboration Jobs at Citrix – Atlanta, GA
- UI Front End Engineer Jobs at Apple – Austin, TX
- Web Developer Job at BOIRON USA – Philadelphia, PA
See More: 1,000+ Social Media Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.