Social Media jobs in New Jersey, USA – Apply for Social Media Manager Jobs at Robert Half – Edison, NJ . See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting in creating social media strategies that coordinate with marketing, sales and R& D.
- Managing social media campaigns with daily activities including:
- Developing relevant content topics to reach the company’s target audience.
- Working with social media influencers.
- Creating, curating, and managing published content – images, videos, and written content.
- Monitoring and responding to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Developing and expanding community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Designing, creating, and managing promotions and social ad campaigns.
- Monitoring online feedback and respond in a timely matter.
- Analyzing and reporting on key metrics.
- Developing summaries that detail social media performance.
- Leveraging data learnings from reports to shape recommendations for the future.
- Compiling reports for management showing results.
- Advocating for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues, and answering questions where appropriate.
- Monitoring trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design, and strategy.
- Implementing ongoing education to remain highly effective.
- Analyzing campaigns and translating anecdotal/qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media and social advertising campaigns.
- Monitoring effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of PR and social media campaigns.
- 2-3+ years of experience in a social media role.
- Ability to create content strategy that includes content development and publishing.
- Knowledge and experience with common monitoring and reporting tools for social media.
- Ability to create content in the social media space for specified target audience(s).
Social Media, Social Media Content, Social Media Channels, Social Media Campaigns, Social Media Strategy, People Management
Innovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit
© 2022 Robert Half. An Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veterans. By clicking “Apply Now,” you’re agreeing to
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Social Media Manager Jobs at LiveRamp – New York, NY
- Social Media Manager Jobs at LiveRamp – San Francisco, CA
- Social Media Manager Jobs at LEAP Group – Indianapolis, IN (Remote)
- Social Media Coordinator Jobs at Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma – Durant, OK
- Social Media Evaluator in USA Jobs at Appen – Tennessee, United States (Remote)
- Social Media Specialist Jobs at Affinitiv – Tampa, FL (Remote)
- Social Media Coordinator Jobs at CBD American Shaman Products – Kansas City, MO (On-site)
- Social Media Manager Jobs at Premier Talent Partners – Queens County, NY
- Social Media Manager Jobs at Versapay – United States (Remote)
- Social Media Manager Jobs at Beachbody – California, United States (Remote)
See More: 1,000+ Social Media Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit www.roberthalf.com.