Social Media jobs in Texas, USA – Apply for Social Media Manager Jobs at Tential Solutions – Pointblank, TX (Remote). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Our World Renowned Big 4 Client is looking for a Social Media Manager to join their team and lead the charge on their Global Social Media Platforms with creating and maintaining impactful content.
This Role Is
Responsible for creating and executing world class content on global social media channels
Contributing to the design, development, planning and execution of best-in-class
social media content.
- Responsible for managing content on internal global social channel (including LinkedIn and Twitter)
- Acting as a first point of contact for requests and queries
- Working collaboratively with various internal teams to plan, conceptualize and develop engaging and impactful integrated social media content campaigns.
Demonstrating industry leader level knowledge of and/or proven record of success in:
- How social platforms and algorithms work in a business context, preferably within corporate communications/news;
- Understanding of what makes for an engaging piece of social media content;
- Using, understanding and managing social media channels in a business/corporate context and maximizing owned and earned content for key audiences;
- Copywriting/editorial experience, able to turn detailed corporate content into engaging social media content;
- Writing engaging social media copy, ideally at a complex global organization, and ensuring that all social media content is of the highest possible quality;
- Judging the tone and appropriateness of social media content across a range of territories, with a global focus in mind;
- Being able to create, at pace, social media content which will be relevant to and appropriate for key target audiences;
- Using key content creation, planning and reporting tools, such as Social Studio,
Monday.com, and Canva;
- Being a team player, able to work collaboratively with others to deliver a high standard of service to internal stakeholders;
- Acting effectively under the pressure of last-minute deadlines and changing priorities, demonstrating initiative and the ability to solve problems quickly;
- Demonstrating an agile mindset and approach, flexing delivery of the role as the needs of the business change over time;
- Working within an ambiguous environment, prioritizing and reconciling competing demands and resolving complex issues
THIS ROLE IS EAST COAST HOURS AND 100% REMOTE
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Social Media Copywriter Jobs at Clevertech – United States (Remote)
- Social Media Manager Jobs at Robert Half – Edison, NJ
- Social Media Manager Jobs at LiveRamp – New York, NY
- Social Media Manager Jobs at LiveRamp – San Francisco, CA
- Social Media Manager Jobs at LEAP Group – Indianapolis, IN (Remote)
- Social Media Coordinator Jobs at Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma – Durant, OK
- Social Media Evaluator in USA Jobs at Appen – Tennessee, United States (Remote)
- Social Media Specialist Jobs at Affinitiv – Tampa, FL (Remote)
- Social Media Coordinator Jobs at CBD American Shaman Products – Kansas City, MO (On-site)
- Social Media Manager Jobs at Premier Talent Partners – Queens County, NY
See More: 1,000+ Social Media Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit www.tential.com.