The Plug Drink
Social Media jobs in California, USA – Apply for Social Media Marketing Intern Jobs at The Plug Drink – Los Angeles, CA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Full Job Description
THE OPPORTUNITY: Sales Rep Retail Intern
DURATION: Minimum 10-12 Weeks
The Plug Drink Inc, is hiring!
The Plug is a plant-based functional recovery drink with liver-aiding ingredients designed to support your body’s metabolism after drinking alcohol, hydrate your body, and boost your immune system. We are looking for a Retail Sales Intern to help reinforce The Plug Drink’s expansion in the recovery hangover category. This is an opportunity to learn about a growing brand, as the beverage industry continues to trend towards alternative solutions.
The perfect candidate will be independent, enthusiastic and collaborative. You will support our Head of Sales Manager in all aspects of the sales cycle: developing and maintaining key accounts, identifying opportunities for growth and fostering deeper customer relationships. A proactive approach to all aspects of customer service and development is a must!
A car and valid driver’s license is required for this role and we expect a minimum commitment of 10-12 weeks.
WHAT YOU’LL ACHIEVE:
- Account Relationships: During your internship you’ll work with a set of specific retail store accounts. Your goal is to establish good rapport with managers at each account and keep in regular contact. Creativity and attention to detail are key!
- Account Management: You’ll ensure pricing and product are properly displayed. You’ll also learn about our business initiatives and other issues or possible opportunities to your manager. You’ll follow up to ensure that regular ordering takes place, current customers always have product in stock and that it looks GREAT on the shelves!
- Promotions & Point of Sale: You’ll assist Sales Managers with racks, coolers, push glides and marketing banners. You’ll also learn what these are and why they’re important to sales! You’ll set up The Plug display cases and other sales spaces.
- Time & Territory Management: You’ll plan your day with your Manager in order to hit all your accounts and give them an excellent experience. Some travel to other regions for assistance may be requested.
- Other: We’ll do our best to help you learn about other dimensions of sales such as distributor sales, food service and field marketing.
WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Incoming College Juniors, Seniors, or recent grads preferred
- Some prior work experience preferred (1+ years sales)
- You’re a team player and excited to contribute to our Plug Drink Sales Team
- You have strong organization and time management skills
- Independent: You know how to take instruction and run with it
- Service-oriented: You love being of service to your team and your customers
- You have excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Social Media Strategist Jobs at Sculpted Studios – Miami, FL
- Social Media Coordinator Jobs at McKinley Marketing Partners, an Inc. 5000 Company – Alexandria, VA
- Social Media Manager, Prime Video Jobs at Amazon – Culver City, CA
- Social Media Manager Jobs at Natixis Investment Managers – Boston, MA
- Social Media Specialist Jobs at MOBILESTYLES App – Glendale, CA
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Airlines Reporting Corporation (ARC) – Tampa, FL
- Software Engineer, Apple Pay Jobs at Apple – New York, NY
- Front End Developer Jobs at Mercury Systems, Inc. – Ridgefield Park, NJ
- Sr. Front End Developer Jobs at Horizontal Talent – Richfield, MN
- Front-End Developer – Full-time, Remote Jobs at Toptal – Honolulu, HI
See More: 1,000+ Social Media Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.