Select Source International
Social Media jobs in Arizona, USA – Apply for Social Media Marketing Specialist Jobs at Select Source International – Phoenix, AZ (On-site). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job Title: Social Media Specialist
Location: 3230 East Broadway Rd, Suite 200A Phoenix AZ 85040
Duration: 03 months
Shift: Monday – Friday 8-5
Job ID: 1753
• The Social Media Specialist will be charged with managing South Phoenix Healthy Start social media profiles and executing the marketing strategy.
• The successful candidate will develop and maintain but not limited to blogs, video feeds, trending social networking sites and resource centers.
• The candidate will be responsible for providing the customers with comprehensive analytics, data presentations, and resource management reports.
• This candidate will have a demonstrated history of working in a fast-paced environment while delivering multiple projects on schedule, on budget and with no errors.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Implement social media strategies that build brand awareness, generate inbound traffic.
• Creation of content which meets our customer standards.
• Develop and deliver social media optimization (SMO).
• Stay current with social media trends and best practices.
• Research opportunities for new social marketing platforms and select adapt current process to fit client needs.
• Review and approve content on a daily basis.
• Creating and managing monthly promotions and online classes
• Have experience building apps.
• Strong project management or organizational skills.
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Flickr etc.) and how they can be deployed.
• Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format.
• Ability to build and maintain client relationships.
• Team player, with the confidence to take the lead and guide other departments when necessary.
• Good technical understanding and can learn new hardware and software quickly.
• Public relations, marketing, sales, community management experience.
• Fluent in Spanish spoken and written.
• 5 years in a social media/ public relations or marketing role.
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Communications/English, Public Relations, Marketing, Journalism or Design, Political Science Will consider lower level of education based on years of experience/passion for the industry.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Social Media & Digital Content Lead Jobs at VHB – Washington, DC
- Social Media Coordinator Jobs at 24 Seven Talent – Providence, RI
- Social Media & Influencer Manager Jobs at Artisan Talent – Washington, DC
- Social Media Strategist Jobs at OpticsPlanet, Inc. – Northbrook, IL
- Social Media Strategist Jobs at Voca – Dallas, TX
- Social Media Marketing Intern Jobs at The Plug Drink – Los Angeles, CA
- Social Media Strategist Jobs at Sculpted Studios – Miami, FL
- Social Media Coordinator Jobs at McKinley Marketing Partners, an Inc. 5000 Company – Alexandria, VA
- Social Media Manager, Prime Video Jobs at Amazon – Culver City, CA
- Social Media Manager Jobs at Natixis Investment Managers – Boston, MA
See More: 1,000+ Social Media Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.