Amazon Web Services, Inc.
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States. – Apply for Social Media Program Manager, AWS Brand Marketing. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1728390
Job Title: Social Media Program Manager, AWS Brand Marketing.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) in Seattle, a subsidiary of Amazon.com and a leader in cloud computing, is seeking a talented social media operations manager.
In this role you will be equal parts marketer, teacher, and analyst. You will work across marketing and product teams to implement processes that raise the bar and build best-in-class content strategy. You will manage critical AWS social media programs including internal training and support, employee use of social media, publishing tools, and employee amplification programs.
Ideal candidates must have strong written and verbal communications skills, as well as strong project management skills, the ability to influence others and strong cross-functional leadership. This role requires an individual who can simultaneously dive deep into the day to day issues of our global social media sites and at the same time think big about the social media industry and the trends that are emerging.
The Social Media Program Manager will partner across every aspect of the Global Social Media program including:
· Implement social media community management and maintain within the social media management tools
· Create requests and handle contracts for social tools
· General program/project management
· Oversee social content strategy for a variety regional/topical social media accounts
· Explore and implement new areas for social media
· Train employees on social media and AWS Brand
· Oversee the internal employee amplification program
· Partnering with product managers, public relations, marketing, and operations
· Leverage social media monitoring to escalate the voice of the customer
· Comfortable working in a diverse group and contributing to an inclusive culture
· 5+ years of experience scaling company-wide programs
· 5+ years of experience teaching and inspiring others without direct influence
· 5+ years of experience in Project/Program Management
· Social media knowledge
· Sprinklr experience
· Employee Amplification program experience
· Experience in community management
· Public relations and/or marketing experience
· Vendor management and contract experience
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Business Intelligence Eng I Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Senior Software Development Engineer – Art19 Amazon Jobs – Culver City, CA
- Senior Software Development Engineer – Art19 Amazon Jobs – San Francisco, California
- Area Manager Amazon Jobs – Salt Lake City, UT
- Senior Product Manager – Tech, Machine Learning Amazon Jobs – San Francisco, California
- Sr. ASIC Design Engineer Amazon Jobs – Austin, TX
- GNSS Flight Dynamics Engineer Amazon Jobs – Redmond, WA
- Principal TPM Amazon Jobs – Redmond, WA
- UX Designer – Alexa Tools Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Account Manager, Wondery Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.