Social Media jobs in New York , USA – Apply for Social Media Specialist Jobs at Canon USA – Melville, NY. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Canon U.S.A., Inc. is seeking a Social Media Specialist (Specialist, Social Media). The Social Media Specialist is a part of the Social Media Operations team within Corporate Communications and is responsible for providing and fully executing on innovative and strategic communication to stakeholders within the Canon U.S.A. organization, affiliates and subsidiaries regarding the planning and execution of digital campaigns following industry best practices. The Social Media Specialist will also be responsible for being the go-to for all brand content creation and activations as well as the main point of contact for Moderation/escalations that arise on social media or social media platforms, including our Canon Community Forum.
This position is full time and offers a hybrid work schedule requiring you to be in the office Monday and Wednesday and an option to work from home the remainder of the week (unless a specific business need arises requiring in office attendance on other days). Note that work schedules and office reporting requirements may change from time to time based on business needs.
- Actively partner with cross-functional teams including Corporate Communications / CSR Marketing, B2B stakeholders, as well as collaborating with our Canon affiliates and subsidiaries including but not limited to Canon Solutions America while helping to expand awareness and penetration of social/digital activities
- Focus on the day-to-day management, implementation, tracking/reporting and optimization of digital marketing content and campaigns across social media
- Collaborate with social media operations team on new and upcoming content to help bolster brand awareness (through contests, sweepstakes, etc.)
- Act as liaison to our Moderation team to assist with issues/escalations that occur on social. Look to update escalation trees and additional processes/procedures as needed. Utilize Khoros Care to analyze and review incoming conversations across social to help identify any opportunities/escalations that would be provided to Management
- Hands on experience with managing social media channels and content, reporting on social analytics and insights
- Hands on experience with enterprise social publishing and listening platforms such as Sprout Social, along with paid experience (Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn Ads Manager, YouTube Ads and Twitter Ads)
- Strong project management skills and the ability to prioritize and deliver high-impact results working under tight deadlines across multiple stakeholders
- Ability to review marketing metrics and assess underlying drivers to gauge and optimize performance
- Experience managing and working across departments to accomplish project deliverables and establish consensus if needed
- Comfortable advising on digital best practices and recommendations in a group setting
- Understanding of social media metrics; ability to interpret the results and trends as well as take action to increase effectiveness of social media campaigns
- Creative and digitally savvy. Must keep pace with social media and digital trends
- Proficiency with video and photo editing tools, digital media formats
- Excellent social listening skills
PLEASE NOTE: As a federal government contractor, we comply with all applicable federal laws, regulations, orders and mandates. As a result, the person performing this role must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless the Company grants an exemption based on a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience required, plus 3 to 5 years of related experience
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures. (i.e., HTML, JAVA, Photoshop, Mac, UNIX and Window platforms)
The company will not pursue or support visa sponsorship for this position.
About our Company – Canon U.S.A., Inc., is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions to the United States and to Latin America and the Caribbean markets. With approximately $30.4 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE:CAJ), ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2020† and is one of Fortune Magazine’s World’s Most Admired Companies in 2020. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. To keep apprised of the latest news from Canon U.S.A., sign up for the Company’s RSS news feed by visiting www.usa.canon.com/rss and follow us on Twitter @CanonUSA.
†Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office.
All referenced product names, and other marks, are trademarks of their respective owners.
Canon U.S.A., Inc. offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, discretionary profit sharing, discretionary success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more. A more comprehensive list of what we have to offer is available at https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers/benefits-compensation/
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers , we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers .
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- social media strategic planner – Seattle Or Remote Jobs at Starbucks – Seattle, WA (Remote)
- Social Media Associate Jobs at a.k.a. Brands – Los Angeles, CA
- We’re Looking for Social Media Evaluators! | English Speakers | USA Jobs at Appen – South Carolina, United States (Remote)
- Social Media Coordinator Jobs at XL Pro Staffing and Consulting – Farmers Branch, TX (Hybrid)
- Social Media Evaluator for Spanish Speaker in US| Work from Home Opportunities Jobs at Appen – New Mexico, United States (Remote)
- Social Media Lead Jobs at Peloton Interactive – New York, NY
- Social Media Specialist (Temp) Jobs at Warner Music Group – Los Angeles, CA
- Paid Social Media Assistant Jobs at VMLY&R COMMERCE – Minneapolis, MN
- Social Media Marketing Specialist Jobs at Select Source International – Phoenix, AZ (On-site)
- Social Media & Digital Content Lead Jobs at VHB – Washington, DC
See More: 1,000+ Social Media Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit external-canoncareers.icims.com.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.