Social Media jobs in California, USA – Apply for Social Media Specialist Jobs at MOBILESTYLES App – Glendale, CA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
MOBILESTYLES is a mobile app that delivers top-tier health and beauty services directly to our client’s door! We value transparency, innovation and work/life balance. Our goal is to connect health and beauty entrepreneurs to sophisticated individuals with busy lifestyles or alternative needs for beauty and wellness care.
We are seeking a Social Media Specialist to join our marketing team. As a Social Media Specialist, you will be responsible for managing the client and company social media profiles, developing and maintaining blogs, video feeds, trending social networking sites and resource centers. You will work closely with the CEO and marketing team to create unique content and complete projects that ensures consistency with MOBILESTYLES strategies, commitments and goals. To succeed, you must be tech savvy, a strong communicator, organized, a team player, can take direction and take the lead, as needed.
This position is a gateway to several other career opportunities with our organization and within the marketing department. This is a great opportunity for entry-level candidates and recent graduates and entrepreneurs exploring a career in Social Media Marketing
- Implement social media strategies that build brand awareness, generate inbound traffic and product adoption
- Work with Social Media Intern to create meaningful content
- Stay current with social media trends and best practices
- Research opportunities for new social marketing platforms and select adapt current process to fit client and professional needs
- Generate, edit publish and share content daily
- Discuss completed and pending tasks with team members, as well as introduce new ideas that create excitement and organization
- Write, develop and strategize online content production and scheduling
- Assist with crisis management, bad reviews, and negative news communications
- Moderate user-generated content and messages appropriately, based on company and community policies
- Track and analyze analytics reports to gain insight on traffic, demographics, and effectiveness; utilize this information to positively affect future outcomes
- Build meaningful connections and encourage community members through dialog and messaging
- Attend conferences/events and interact via networking and live posting
- Engage in relevant social discussion about the organization, brand, competitors, and/or industry from existing customers and new guests/audiences
- Maintain a strong brand presence that is uniform across all social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Take a lead role in research activities, brainstorms, and development of social tactics utilizing available resources and understanding of outlined KPI’s
- Create a social media content calendar
- Report on the state of social media accounts and create weekly/quarterly reports
- Bachelor’s degree in a field related to marketing – preferred
- At least 1-2 year of experience in marketing
- Strong communication, multitasking, and analytical skills
- Experience with social media and communication tools
- Knowledge of multi-social media platforms
- Good analytical skills
- Display ability to work with cross-functional departments
- This position is in-office and full-time
- The schedule is Monday-Friday, 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
- The work location is in Glendale, CA (San Fernando Road & Fletcher)
- The pay rate is hourly and will be determined, based upon experience ($17-24/hr.)
- COVID-19 guidelines/policy practiced and monitored daily for office safet
- Private Office Space
- Parking Convenience
- Office Meals and Celebrations
- Vacation, Sick, Holiday, and Birthday Pay
- Macro Management
- Industry Competitive Pay
- Employee Development Program
Generally, the first interview is a basic intro, via Zoom where we will determine if your personality, experience, and skills are a match for the company culture.
The second step is scheduling a technical test composed of 2-3 open-ended questions. The test is sent via email and timed. You will have 30 minutes to send responses back. The purpose of the test is to examine the skills necessary for this position, such as problem solving and creativity.
The third and final step is a Zoom meeting with the manager and CEO for the purpose of exchanging information to determine if we are the right company for you and if you are the right candidate for us!
We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible. If you feel this is the right fit for you, we would love to meet you!
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Airlines Reporting Corporation (ARC) – Tampa, FL
- Software Engineer, Apple Pay Jobs at Apple – New York, NY
- Front End Developer Jobs at Mercury Systems, Inc. – Ridgefield Park, NJ
- Sr. Front End Developer Jobs at Horizontal Talent – Richfield, MN
- Front-End Developer – Full-time, Remote Jobs at Toptal – Honolulu, HI
- Staff Frontend Engineer – Citrix Content Collaboration Jobs at Citrix – Atlanta, GA
- UI Front End Engineer Jobs at Apple – Austin, TX
- Web Developer Job at BOIRON USA – Philadelphia, PA
- Experienced Front-End Software Developer Jobs at Trideum Corporation – Huntsville, AL
See More: 1,000+ Social Media Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit mobilestyles.bamboohr.com.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.