Social Media jobs in Illinois, USA – Apply for Social Media Strategist Jobs at OpticsPlanet, Inc. – Northbrook, IL. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
We are a growing and evolving company managing multiple eCommerce websites across various industries as well as many proprietary brands. There’s never a dull moment when you are developing strategies and implementing them across some of the largest eCommerce destinations in America, including OpticsPlanet.com, CampSaver.com, Dvor.com, and more! We carry over 4,500 brands across 2000+ different product categories.
The Social Media Strategist will be responsible for developing and following the social media calendars for 5+ lines of business, writing and sourcing content, and communicating with customers and followers via direct messages and comments.
The Social Media Strategist will report to the Marketing Communications Manager and will work closely with the communications, content, and campaigns teams to ensure consistent messaging across all channels.
Utilize major social media channels for business, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, including:
- Develop and follow weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual calendars designed to meet the company’s communications goals
- Create and curate compelling content to drive an increase in brand awareness, visibility, interactions, and fan count
- Write content, copy, and messaging in a variety of styles and voices, adaptable to different target audiences, product categories, and branding initiatives
- Deploy a variety of post types, including long-form text, short-form text, video, and stories
- Drive engagement and brand exposure to meet KPIs around sign-ups, revenue, and other targets
Measure and report on results of activities, including:
- Analyze results and make recommendations for the strategy based on research, benchmarks, and engagement metrics Represent each brand accurately and with enthusiasm
- Continuously work to maintain and improve the company’s reputation
- Respond professionally and courteously to customers and fans, including complaints and negative reviews, on our social profiles as well as forums, review sites, and other channels
- Prospect for new brand ambassadors and influencers
Collaborate with other teams, including:
- Ensure messaging and timing is consistent with other channels
- Assist cross-departmentally as needed
- Demonstrate nimble flexibility for rapidly changing timelines and priorities while maintaining focus on overarching priorities and goals
• Preference given to candidates with:
- Proficiency in Sprout and Google Analytics
- Outdoor, hunting, shooting, or military background
- Experience in multiple and emerging social channels
• 3-5 years minimum of social media marketing experience
• Expertise in multiple social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
• Attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• eCommerce, retail, or B2C experience
• Management of social profiles with over 100,000 followers
• Strong organizational, communication, and collaborative skills
- Medical Insurance from Blue Cross Blue Shield, including HSA, HMO, and PPO options.
- Prescription, dental and vision insurance.
- Employer-paid life, AD&D and disability insurance.
- Employer-paid employee assistance program.
- Generous FTO (flexible time off).
- 401k retirement benefits plan with a company match.
- Voluntary legal support services & pet insurance.
- Salary commensurate with work experience and education.
Ecentria is the winner of many prestigious HR-driven awards, including:
- Best & Brightest Place to Work in Chicago, 2021
- Best & Brightest Place to Work in Chicago, 2020
- Best & Brightest Place to Work in Chicago, 2019
- Top Workplace in Chicago (Chicago Tribune Award), 2019
- Top Workplace in Chicago, (Chicago Tribune Award), 2018
- Best & Brightest Place to Work in the Nation, 2018
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Social Media Strategist Jobs at Voca – Dallas, TX
- Social Media Marketing Intern Jobs at The Plug Drink – Los Angeles, CA
- Social Media Strategist Jobs at Sculpted Studios – Miami, FL
- Social Media Coordinator Jobs at McKinley Marketing Partners, an Inc. 5000 Company – Alexandria, VA
- Social Media Manager, Prime Video Jobs at Amazon – Culver City, CA
- Social Media Manager Jobs at Natixis Investment Managers – Boston, MA
- Social Media Specialist Jobs at MOBILESTYLES App – Glendale, CA
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Airlines Reporting Corporation (ARC) – Tampa, FL
- Software Engineer, Apple Pay Jobs at Apple – New York, NY
- Front End Developer Jobs at Mercury Systems, Inc. – Ridgefield Park, NJ
See More: 1,000+ Social Media Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.