Social Media jobs in Florida, USA – Apply for Social Media Strategist Jobs at Sculpted Studios – Miami, FL. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
We are looking for a qualified Social media strategist to join our team. The Social Media Strategist develops and implements a comprehensive social media strategy٫ aimed at increasing our web traffic and our brand awareness.
As a Social media strategist٫ you should have excellent multitasking skills as you will be handling all of our social media accounts in a cohesive way. We are seeking someone creative who has ideas about how to present our brand on a multiplicity of social media channels.
Ultimately٫ you should be able to ensure our company web presence is aligned with our agreed marketing strategies and overall vision for the brand.
Social Media Strategist responsibilities are:
- Achieve marketing targets through design of social media strategies
- Manage٫ assist in creating, and publish original٫ high quality content
- Keep content on social media up-to-date
- Collaborate and communicate with us ensure content is appealing and informative for the reader
- Collaborate with owners to create social ‘buzz’ regarding new product / course launches
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on web traffic and ROI
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest means by which to optimize content
- Communicate with industry professionals via social media to create a strong network
- Maintain a cohesive brand strategy across social media.
- Stay up-to-date with new digital technologies and social media best practices
Social Media Strategist requirements are:
- Proven work experience as a Social media strategist or Social media manager
- Hands on experience using social media for brand awareness
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics and how to apply these
- Ability to identify target audience preferences and produce content to meet these preferences
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent written and verbal communication٫ and multitasking skills.
- BS degree in Marketing or relevant field.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Social Media Coordinator Jobs at McKinley Marketing Partners, an Inc. 5000 Company – Alexandria, VA
- Social Media Manager, Prime Video Jobs at Amazon – Culver City, CA
- Social Media Manager Jobs at Natixis Investment Managers – Boston, MA
- Social Media Specialist Jobs at MOBILESTYLES App – Glendale, CA
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Airlines Reporting Corporation (ARC) – Tampa, FL
- Software Engineer, Apple Pay Jobs at Apple – New York, NY
- Front End Developer Jobs at Mercury Systems, Inc. – Ridgefield Park, NJ
- Sr. Front End Developer Jobs at Horizontal Talent – Richfield, MN
- Front-End Developer – Full-time, Remote Jobs at Toptal – Honolulu, HI
- Staff Frontend Engineer – Citrix Content Collaboration Jobs at Citrix – Atlanta, GA
See More: 1,000+ Social Media Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.