Social Media jobs in Texas, USA – Apply for Social Media Strategist Jobs at Voca – Dallas, TX . See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Seeking a Senior Paid Social Media Strategist that will work directly with the Paid Social Media Manager to plan and execute social campaigns.
The ideal candidate has a passion for meeting deadlines, is well-versed in the social media landscape, and possesses excellent communication skills.
Strategy & Planning
- Demonstrate strategic insight to develop long-term execution plans from stated business objectives, implement those programs, and achieve key metrics (KPIs).
- A key contributor to planning development and partner selection by platform.
- Identify measurement plan and cadence to monitor progress toward goal achievement.
- Develop and communicate tactical media plans for execution.
- Effectively present strategic and tactical plans or recommendations to leadership and the consumer marketing team.
- Effectively communicate strategy to creative partners with clear deliverables and deadlines.
- Organizational capabilities to assign resources, track progress, and assist in execution.
- Identify and document Campaign details.
- Create targeting documents to map out campaign creation.
- Utilize 1st and 3rd party data to communicate effectively to appropriate audience segments.
- Build campaigns, Ad sets, Ads on Social Platforms.
- Implement click and impression tags.
- QA campaigns and ads pre and post-launch.
- Maintain current traffic documentation for all campaigns.
- Maintain change log of campaign modifications and track results of change.
- Quickly and confidently optimize campaign strategy based on performance data to ensure positive results.
Reporting & Analysis
- Facilitate and manage forecasts, spending plans, and reconciliations.
- Develop campaign, audience, and performance insights based on available data.
- Pull reporting from 3rd party data resources (DCM).
- Communicate associated metrics (expectations and actuals) on a daily – and sometimes intraday – basis.
- Analytical ability to extract optimizations from data as related to business goals.
- Understanding of business concepts and objectives to identify campaign expansion opportunities.
- Manage the relationship with Social partners to drive strategy and tactics based on business goals.
- Collaborate and work closely with other subject matter experts across the Media team (paid search, display, affiliate, and mass media), as well as non-paid channels to maximize overall business results.
- Create custom audiences for targeting (look-a-likes, retargeting, etc.).
- Develop and implement custom conversions within Facebook.
- Manage conversion setup and changes while partnering with the MarTech team.
- Submit tag requests with appropriate lead time to AdOps.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- 3+ years of experience overseeing paid social strategy, activation, management, and budgets.
- Excellent paid social execution experience and skills with a proven track record of driving strong business results.
- Experience in working deeply with customer data, using insights to drive strategy.
- Experience working directly with social and creative partners.
- Comfortable with operating in a fast-paced environment and dealing with ambiguity.
- Have strong program management and organizational skills being able to manage multiple projects at once.
- Monday Through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Voca: The Spirit of Work
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Social Media Marketing Intern Jobs at The Plug Drink – Los Angeles, CA
- Social Media Strategist Jobs at Sculpted Studios – Miami, FL
- Social Media Coordinator Jobs at McKinley Marketing Partners, an Inc. 5000 Company – Alexandria, VA
- Social Media Manager, Prime Video Jobs at Amazon – Culver City, CA
- Social Media Manager Jobs at Natixis Investment Managers – Boston, MA
- Social Media Specialist Jobs at MOBILESTYLES App – Glendale, CA
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Airlines Reporting Corporation (ARC) – Tampa, FL
- Software Engineer, Apple Pay Jobs at Apple – New York, NY
- Front End Developer Jobs at Mercury Systems, Inc. – Ridgefield Park, NJ
- Sr. Front End Developer Jobs at Horizontal Talent – Richfield, MN
See More: 1,000+ Social Media Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.