Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States – Apply for Software Developer – CTPS Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1688068
Job Title: Software Developer.
Amazon has hundreds of millions of customers, sellers, and developers all over the world that rely on Amazon products and services. Customer Trust and Partner Support (CTPS) is the organization that constantly makes high judgment decisions across a wide breadth of constituents. Preserving Trust in Amazon with every customer, every transaction, every second is our mission. We do this by identifying and removing bad actors from the platform, while supporting a best-in-class customer experience. We ensure that Amazon is a safe and trustworthy place to shop and an amazing place to build a successful business selling products.
As the Engineering team in CTPS organization, we create next-gen services ahead of the industry standard & cloud standard solutions with end-to-end highly automated and highly intelligent engineering solutions. We own & build environments that will drive speed, quality, and efficiency across CTPS and Amazon. Not only do we leverage industry leading technology, we innovate our own solutions that are ahead of the curve (and necessarily so to stay ahead of bad actors). We support many partners in this journey. We face constant trade-offs and competing objectives that we need to balance. We do all of this at high scale through technology and science. We are a large organization that leads on innovation in many areas, and so we play a critical role in helping Amazon more broadly beyond our own goals.
-Develop large scale, high performance, high reliability systems.
-Work as the owner of the system and operate excellent to provide stable and robust services to customers and other teams.
-Innovate based on new ideas and build comprehensive system/features.
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent with 2+ years of industry experience.
- Experience in Amazon Web Services
- Background in Machine learning (ML) a plus
- Loss Prevention Manager Amazon Jobs – San Antonio, TX
- Loss Prevention Specialist Amazon Jobs – BLOOMINGTON, CA
- Loss Prevention Specialist Amazon Jobs – Olive Branch, MS
- IT Support Engineer II, OpsTech IT Amazon Jobs – Stone Mountain, GA
- Account Executive – Amazon Business Healthcare Amazon Jobs – Austin, TX
- Senior Customer Advisor, Amazon Business Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- Senior Customer Advisor, Amazon Business Amazon Jobs – Austin, TX
- Sr. Change Management Consultant Amazon Jobs – Arlington, VA
- Sr. Change Management Consultant Amazon Jobs – Austin, TX
- Sr. Change Management Consultant Amazon Jobs – Boston, MA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.