Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States. – Apply for Software Development Engineer – A+ Content Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington . See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1740168
Job Title: Software Development Engineer.
Are you excited about making Amazon the best place for Brands to tell their story, discover and engage new customers, drive traffic to their products and grow their business? Amazon A+ Content helps Selling Partners of all sizes succeed in the Amazon Store by creating rich content experiences which showcase their brand story and highlight product feature details that can help Customers make informed purchase decisions.
Using Amazon’s large-scale computing resources, you will build scalable user experiences, services and workflows utilizing ML-based approaches to drive content experimentation and optimization. We are continually innovating to help Selling Partners around the world create, manage, experiment with, and share rich marketing content at scale. We’re looking for an experienced Software Development Engineer with a strong sense of ownership and passion for delivering creative solutions for complex problems at scale, motivated to help our Selling Partners succeed.
Working in a team of talented engineers, you will have the opportunity to create significant impact on our systems, our business, and most importantly, our customers as we take on challenges to reimagine the e-commerce industry. We are seeking an experienced Software Development Engineer with strong technical, project, and leadership skills to design and develop elegant solutions to complex problems. You’ll have opportunities to experiment, improve, invent, and innovate on behalf of our customers with focus on iteratively delivering high quality, scalable, and performant solutions using Agile best practices.
· Participate in the design, implementation, and deployment of successful large-scale high-availability systems and services.
· Participate in the definition of secure, scalable, and low-latency services and efficient processes.
· Functionally decompose complex problems into simple, straight-forward solutions.
· Understand system interdependencies and limitations.
· Work in expert cross-functional teams delivering on impactful projects.
· Share knowledge in performance, scalability, enterprise system architecture, and engineering best practices.
· Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science related fields OR 1+ years equivalent experience in software development
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent experience
· 2+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design patterns of new and current systems, including reliability, security, performance and scalability
· Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals such as object-oriented design, algorithm design, data structures, problem solving, and complexity analysis
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control, build processes, testing, and operations
· Experience with distributed computing and enterprise-wide systems
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to gather user requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy
· Strong technical leadership, verbal and written communication skills
· Experience building complex software solutions that are correct, stable, performant and secure and have been successfully delivered to customers
· Experience defining system architectures and exploring technical feasibility tradeoffs
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
· Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
· Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs
· Experience with AWS Technologies (e.g., Lambda, S3, DynamoDB, SQS, EC2, etc.)
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Software Development Engineer – Brand Program Amazon Jobs – Phoenix Area, AZ
- Manager, Vendor Management Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Ontologist III Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Associate Creative Director Amazon Jobs – Boston/Cambridge Area, MA
- Sr. Program Manager Amazon Jobs – San Diego, California
- Data Engineer Amazon Jobs – Hawthorne, CA
- Sr. Technical Program Manager Amazon Jobs – Malvern, PA
- Sr. Marketing Manager, Wondery+ Amazon Jobs – West Hollywood, CA
- Senior Applied Scientist Amazon Jobs – Sunnyvale, California
- Applied Scientist, Alexa AI Amazon Jobs – Sunnyvale, California
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.