Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States – Apply for Software Development Engineer, Advertising Partner Network Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2065035
Job Title: Software Development Engineer.
San Luis Obispo is our preferred location, but we will also consider candidates in New York City and Seattle.
Amazon Advertising is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for brand advertisers, agencies, authors, and entrepreneurs. Our ad solutions—including sponsored, display, video, and custom ads—leverage Amazon’s innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage intended audiences throughout their daily journeys. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service, managed service, and programmatic ad buying, these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, increase product sales, and more.
The Global Advertising Partner Development team helps suppliers, agencies, marketers, authors, content creators, designers, non-endemic advertisers and developers to scale their use of Amazon Advertising and grow their business by surfacing a diverse selection of products to millions of worldwide Amazon customers. We do this via software tools and marketing/engagement programs that enable developers (internal and external) and partners (agencies and tool providers) to better serve advertiser needs.
As a software development engineer in the Advertising Partner Network you will be joining a full stack team with end to end ownership of designing, building and scaling new products and applications for advertisers, advertising partners and internal stakeholders. Our team owns a suite of applications that enable advertisers to find the right partners, as well as for partners to manage and grow their business with Amazon.
This is a relatively new team building a new product from the ground up using the latest in serverless AWS technologies, functional programming, typescript and ReactJS
- 4+ years of professional software development experience
- 3+ years of programming experience with at least one software programming language
- 2+ years of experience contributing to the system design or architecture (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
- Experience as a mentor, tech lead OR leading an engineering team
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience working on an engineering team using Agile processes
- 5+ years of industry experience in software development
- Experience with AWS services like Lambda (we use TypeScript/NodeJS), S3, SNS, SQS, Step Functions and DynamoDB.
- Experience with functional programming
- Experience in API-first and service-oriented software development
- Experience shipping successful large-scale projects in an Agile environment
- The ability to define system architecture and explore the feasibility of various designs.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Sr HR Program Mgr, Regional Expansions, PXT Expansions Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Business Development Manager – Hardlines Amazon Jobs – Arlington, VA
- Software Development Engineer II – AMZ5973070 Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Product Manager III – Technical – AMZ6534446 Amazon Jobs – Sunnyvale, CA
- Technical Program Manager II – AMZ5762561 Amazon Jobs – Sunnyvale, CA
- Software Development Engineer II – AMZ5729204 Amazon Jobs – Tempe, AZ
- Technical Program Manager II – AMZ5762561 Amazon Jobs – Sunnyvale, WA
- Communications Manager, G&A COE Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Partner Solutions Architect – Analytics Amazon Jobs – Cambridge, MA
- Partner Solutions Architect – Analytics Amazon Jobs – East Palo Alto, CA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.