Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Massachusetts, United States. – Apply for Software Development Engineer – Alexa AI Amazon Jobs – Boston/Cambridge Area, MA. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1632909
Job Title: Software Development Engineer.
Alexa is the groundbreaking intelligent agent that powers Echo and other devices. Our team build machine learning solutions to detect acoustic events from audio, and understand emotion and tone of voice from speech. Our solutions enable new features and products for Amazon customers such as Alexa Guard and Amazon Halo. We’re looking for a Software Development Engineer to help build industry-leading machine learning systems that customers love.
As a Software Development Engineer for the Alexa team, you will be responsible for translating business and functional requirements into concrete deliverables with the design, development, testing, and deployment of highly scalable distributed services. You will also partner with scientists and other engineers to help invent, implement, and connect sophisticated algorithms to our cloud based engines. Prior domain knowledge including Machine Learning is a preferred, though not required. However, strong motivation to learn DL and ML is critical for successful candidates. Candidates should also be very agile in developing flexible software with respect to scientific, experimentation methods and usage patterns. Additional responsibilities include:
· Designing, developing and maintaining core system features, services and engines
· Helping define product features, drive the system architecture, and spearhead the best practices that enable a quality product
· Working with scientists and other engineers to investigate design approaches, prototype new technology, and evaluate technical feasibility
· Operating in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software against aggressive schedules
· Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field
· Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
· 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
· Experience developing cloud software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability
· Ability to prototype and evaluate applications and interaction methodologies
· Ability to produce code that is fault-tolerant, efficient, and maintainable
· Written and verbal technical communication skills with an ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
Other Related Jobs:
- Pathways Operations Manager – U.S. Northeast 2022 Amazon Jobs – Cranbury, NJ
- Pathways Operations Manager – U.S. North 2022 Amazon Jobs – Madison, WI
- Pathways Operations Manager – U.S. South 2022 Amazon Jobs – Houston, TX
- Quality Assurance Engineer – Automotive, Amazon Music Jobs – San Francisco, CA
- Applied Scientist – Amazon Music Search (Relevance) Amazon Jobs – Sunnyvale, California
- Senior TPM Amazon Jobs – Austin, TX
- Ad Ops Coordinator Amazon Jobs – West Hollywood, CA
- Business Analyst- Returnship Amazon Jobs – Nashville, TN
- Senior Manager – DynamoDB Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Amazon 4-star Retail Associate Amazon Jobs – Burlingame, CA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.