Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in California, United States. – Apply for Software Development Engineer, Alexa Location Amazon Jobs – Sunnyvale, California. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1758443
Job Title: Software Development Engineer.
Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV, and Amazon Echo. What will you help us create?
Work hard. Have fun. Make history.
Amazon Alexa is the voice-controlled personal assistant behind Amazon Echo. We are hiring software engineers who share our passion for enabling location experiences on all devices and not just Echo. Interested? Come join our team!
As a member of the team you will be responsible for leading the development and launch of core product features. You will have significant influence on our overall strategy by helping define these product features, drive the system architecture, and spearhead the best practices that enable a quality product.
The ideal candidate is clearly passionate about new opportunities and has a demonstrable track record of success in delivering new features and products. A commitment to team work, hustle, and strong communication skills (to both business and technical partners) are absolute requirements. Creating reliable, scalable, and high performance products requires exceptional technical expertise, a sound understanding of the fundamentals of Computer Science, and practical experience building scalable software products. This person thrives in delivering high quality technology solutions in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift fast.
If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can rock the role, we’d love to learn more about you.
· 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
· Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
· 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
· 3+ years of software development experience
· 3+ years of experience in at least one modern object-oriented programming language such as Java, C++, or C#
· Experience developing cloud software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability
· Development experience defining, developing and maintaining web service API’s
· Development experience with Linux and embedded operating systems
· Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithms, and complexity analysis
· Development experience with communications products (e.g. IP messaging, voice , and video)
· Demonstrated ability to mentor other software developers to maintain architectural vision and software quality
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Senior UX Writer – Creative Authoring & Syndication, Amazon Ads Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- Security Engineer – Third Party Platform Security Amazon Jobs – Austin, TX
- Software Development Manager, AWS, InfraMap Amazon Jobs – Denver, CO
- Senior Program Manager, Finance and Business Integration Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- Senior Art Director, Prime Video Amazon Jobs – Culver City, CA
- Software Development Engineer , Amazon DX Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VA
- Sr. Hardware Dev Engineer, Just Walk Out Tech Amazon Jobs – Cupertino, California
- Sr. Principal SDE, Amazon One Amazon Jobs – San Francisco, California
- Senior Executive Recruiter, Advertising, IMDb, and Grand Challenge (AIGC) Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- Data Engineer, Workforce Intelligence Amazon Jobs – Austin, TX
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.