Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in California, United States – Apply for Software Development Engineer, Alexa Monetization Experience Amazon Jobs – Irvine, CA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2152451
Job Title: Software Development Engineer.
Alexa is the groundbreaking personal assistant powered by the best-in-class AI and ML technology. Now we are building the next-gen technology to delight our customers more with the best selected contents in music, radio, audio books, skills, movies, games, just name a few. Join a team innovating technology to disrupt traditional ad experience, making a direct impact to tens of millions customers around the world, and growing a revenue stream that moves needle at Amazon scale!
The Alexa Monetization Experience team in Irvine, CA is hiring software development engineer to join a team of talented engineers to conceive and innovate technology to build and operate the best consumer-facing products and solutions. We are looking for a driven, bias for action engineer who are not afraid of taking bold bets and trying new things to disrupt customer experience powered by Alexa.
Key job responsibilities
Your focus will be in implementing software packages, operating technology stacks, gathering insights from big-data and experiments, developing reliable, scalable and maintainable solutions and achieving operation excellence in production. As part of this role, you’ll have the rare opportunity to work across multiple teams in multiple Amazon organizations, gaining deep insights into the future Amazon growth engines. For those who wish to learn and be curious (required), you will get a unique chance to dive deep into a variety of exciting new fields from super low-latency computing, to big-data, to machine learning (ML), to artificial intelligence (AI) and other cutting edge frontier technology.
- Developing and maintaining core system features, services and engines.
- Implementing product features, learning system architecture, and exercising the best practices that enable a quality product.
- Working with product stakeholders and engineers to identify enhancement opportunities, adopt to new technology, and evaluate design proposals.
- Operating in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software against aggressive schedules.
A day in the life
If you are holding out for an opportunity to …
- Work with large scale, fault tolerant services;
- Make a huge impact as an individual and a lead;
- Be part of a team of smart and passionate professionals who will challenge you to grow every day;
- Solve difficult challenges using your expertise in coding elegant and practical solutions;
- Create applications at a massive scale used by millions of people;
And you are experienced with …
- Writing highly efficient, testable, quality code written with , C++, or (or another excellent modern language);
- Application scaling, resiliency, availability, and failover;
- Researching implementations to find the best possible experience for a customer;
- Taking ownership and doing whatever it takes to get the job done;
And you constantly look for opportunities to …
- Innovate, simplify, reduce waste, and increase efficiencies;
- Use to make decisions and validate assumptions;
- Automate processes otherwise performed by humans;
- Learn from others and help grow those around you;
… then we would love to chat!
- Programming experience with at least one software programming language.
- 1+ years of experience in software development
- 2+ years of experience building large-scale, low-latency and fault-tolerant resilient systems.
- 2+ years of AWS hands-on expertise.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities in an engineering environment in driving operational excellence and best practices.
- Willingness to own and lead all stages of development: design, prototyping, implementation, testing and operational support.
- Proven ability to mentor and grow others.
- Effective communicating with users, other technical teams, and product management to collect requirements, define software product features, drive technical designs, and contribute product development strategy.
- Extensive experience working with cloud architecture supporting large-scale systems.
- Sr SDE, Amazon Advertising Tech, Advertising Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Thermal Engineer, Product Integrity Amazon Jobs – Sunnyvale, CA
- Software Development Engineer, AWS Security SecDevOps Amazon Jobs – Herndon, VA
- Amazon Fresh Store Zone Lead- Seattle, WA (Full Time) Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Finance Manager, AWS Networking Amazon Jobs – Chicago, IL\
- Sr. Account Executive, Adapt, Adapt Amazon Jobs – Santa Monica, CA
- Software Development Engineer, AWS Audit Manager Amazon Jobs – Santa Clara, CA
- Software Development Engineer Amazon Jobs – San Francisco, CA
- SDE – Performance Advertising, Omnichannel Metrics Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- Principal Product Manager – Technical, ADSP Emerging Industry Solutions Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.