Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in New York State, United States – Apply for Software Development Engineer, Amazon Attribution Amazon Jobs – New York, NY. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2289570
Job Title: Software Development Engineer.
Interested in building elegant solutions to high business impact problems in the Amazon Advertising Measurement space?
About Amazon Advertising:
Amazon Advertising operates at the intersection of eCommerce and advertising, offering a rich array of digital display advertising solutions with the goal of helping our customers find and discover anything they want to buy. We help advertisers reach Amazon customers on Amazon.com, across our other owned and operated sites, on other high quality sites across the web, and on millions of Kindles, tablets, and mobile devices. We start with the customer and work backwards in everything we do, including advertising. If you’re interested in joining a rapidly growing team working to build a unique, world-class advertising group with a relentless focus on the customer, you’ve come to the right place.
About the Team:
The Streaming TV Ad Measurement team builds self-service Streaming TV measurement products that help advertisers gain insight into key performance metrics for their Streaming TV (i.e. over-the-top) advertising campaigns. Using Amazon’s unique retail and ads data, we deliver actionable insights that advertisers can use to gauge campaign performance, optimize their budgets mid-flight, and understand the impact of their spend across the entire marketing funnel. These measurement capabilities directly influence future advertising spend on Amazon Streaming TV inventory and are strategically important in driving long-term growth. Moreover, our measurement results are used by teams across Amazon Advertising to improve existing or develop new Streaming TV offerings thus completing a flywheel of Streaming TV media planning, execution, and measurement.
With a broad mandate to experiment and innovate, we are growing at an unprecedented rate with a seemingly endless range of new opportunities.
About the Project:
We build measurement products that help advertisers gain insight into key performance metrics for their Streaming TV (i.e. over-the-top) advertising campaigns. We leverage retail+ads data to deliver actionable analytics that help advertisers gauge their campaign performance and directly influence future spend. Moreover, our metrics are used by teams across Amazon Advertising to improve their own offerings thus completing a flywheel of streaming TV media planning, execution, and measurement.
Our tech stack includes Spark (Scala) on EMR, Redshift, Java-based web services, React UIs, and other proprietary and AWS services. We are always looking to invent on behalf of the customer so there are opportunities to introduce new technologies and ideas.
Key job responsibilities
We are looking for a Software Development Engineer I who is excited about being part of new initiatives and solving tough, novel problems. with elegant solutions. You are not afraid to dive deep and directly influence product architecture. You will be responsible for contributing to all stages of the software development lifecycle including design, implementation, testing, deployment, and operations. Along with other software engineers, you will also collaborate with data scientists, data engineers, and product managers.
A successful candidate will have the satisfaction of seeing their work on Amazon’s advertising websites, where it will be used to drive significantly quantifiable revenue impact; broaden their technical skills; and work in an environment that thrives on creativity, experimentation, and product innovation.
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the system design or architecture (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one software programming language.
* Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
* Bachelor’s degree in computer science related fields OR 1+ years equivalent experience in software development
* Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
* A willingness to dive deep, experiment rapidly and get things done
* Strong communication skills for both business and technical audiences
* Experience in the advertising or search industries
* Skilled at SQL and data modeling
* Experience with Amazon Web Services is a plus
* Experience with core web technologies (e.g. TypeScript) and REST services
* Experience with big data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, EMR, HBase, Kafka
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.
- System Development Engineer II, Enterprise Engineering Amazon Jobs – Bellevue, WA
- Senior Software Development Engineer, EC2, AWS EC2 Amazon Jobs – US, Virtual
- Senior AWS Solutions Architect Amazon Jobs – Illinois
- Sr. Customer Success Mgr – Core, Strategic Account Services Amazon Jobs – US, Virtual
- Applied Scientist, Amazon Marketing Cloud Amazon Jobs – Santa Monica, CA
- Sr. Partner Sales Manager Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- Amazon Fresh Overnight Store Zone Lead(Full-Time) Amazon Jobs – Fairfax, VA
- Amazon Fresh Grocery Associate Amazon Jobs – La Habra, CA
- Sr Engineer/Tech Lead Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- Sr Software Dev Engineer, Whole Foods Market Engineering Services, WFMES, Whole Foods Market Engineering Services, WFMES Amazon Jobs – Austin, TX
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.