Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States – Apply for Software Development Engineer, Amazon Buy With Prime Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2283806
Job Title: Software Development Engineer.
We are looking for high caliber and tested Software Development Engineers to start a project with strategic significance and high exposure. In this initiative we will tackle some of the most intriguing problems in software architecture design and building highly scalable services.
This role requires deep technical expertise, excellent leadership skills, and ability to hit the ground running. You will be responsible for solving algorithmically complex problems, front end and backend services that can scale to millions of requests and deployed globally delivering an exceptional customer experience. As innovators we embrace new technology, you will be empowered to choose the right highly scalable and available technology to solve complex problems.
If you enjoy designing and building highly distributed systems that can scale and solving challenging problems, come join us!
About the team
Buy with Prime is helping people reimagine the way they shop… wherever they do! Our vision is to enable every entrepreneur in the world to reach every customer in the world through every channel they can imagine. Buy with Prime is a new way to extend Prime shopping benefits—including fast, free shipping, a seamless checkout experience, and free returns—to merchants’ own online stores, ultimately increasing selection for Prime members. For over 20 years, Amazon been empowering small and medium-sized businesses with opportunities to grow. Buy with Prime is an exciting next step in our mission to help merchants of all sizes grow their business—whether on Amazon or beyond. Read more about Buy with Prime at:
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the system design or architecture (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one software programming language.
Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
Bachelor’s degree in computer science (or related field) or equivalent industry experience
4+ years professional experience in software development
Strong fundamentals in core Computer Science areas like Object Oriented Design, Data Structures and Algorithms
Proficiency in at least one modern programming language such as C++, C#, Java, or Perl
The base pay range for this position in Colorado is $143,700 – 194,400/yr and in New York City is $158,100 – 213,800/yr. Pay is based on market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and other benefits, dependent on the position offered. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site.
- Experience with Relational and No SQL Databases
- Experience with Spring, MVC frameworks, REST/RPC API design and development
- Experience with Big-data Analytics
- Practical experience writing large scale web applications including architectural decisions, language choices, frameworks and implementation
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
- Sr. HR Manager Amazon Jobs – Henderson, NV
- Sr Business Analyst, Connections Marketplace, APS Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- Customer Engagement Lead, AWS, Business Innovation, AWS US-West Amazon Jobs – California
- Global Strategic Sourcing Mgr Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- Financial Analyst, AWS Finance Amazon Jobs – Jersey City, NJ
- Program Manager, Community Trust Amazon Jobs – Arlington, VA
- Program Manager, Amazon Trade-in Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Software Development Engineer, Twitch and Podcasts Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- Software Development Manager, AWS Developer Experience Amazon Jobs – Jersey City, NJ
- Software Development Engineer, Automotive Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.