Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in New York State, United States – Apply for Software Development Engineer Amazon Jobs – New York, NY. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2102097
Job Title: Software Development Engineer.
Are you interested in working with the core Amazon Advertising teams and leading ad tech partners to spearhead innovation and deliver Identity solutions for our customers? Do you want to have direct and immediate impact on millions of customers every day? We are building the next generation of Identity products and services that will fuel the growth of Amazon’s advertising business. We are looking for self-driven and talented engineers to revel in designing, developing and operating extremely high volume (internet-scale), low latency systems that drive revenue to Amazon.
This role will involve designing and developing software system that enable many use cases for WW Advertising. The individual in this role will have the responsibility help define requirements, create software design, implement code to these specifications, provide thorough unit and integration testing, and support products deployed in production and used by our stakeholders and customers.
We’re looking for experienced, motivated software engineers with a proven track record of building low-latency / high volume ad serving systems and services. Bonus if you are also comfortable handling big data queries and analytics – that is an integral part of what we do. We use Java and AWS technologies heavily.
Key job responsibilities
In this role, you will:
- Solve distributed systems and ad-serving problems that manifest only at extremely high scale.
- Design and develop highly distributed components of our advertising system.
- Peer with senior engineers to develop new and innovative ad products.
- Work closely with Product management, business development, and partner teams about new ideas, technical design and project plans
- Make data-driven decisions to inform product prioritization.
- Be an early adopter of emerging AWS technologies for AdTech use cases.
- Think out of the box!
A day in the life
You will work collaboratively both within and outside of the Advertising team. As a Software Engineer, you would spend most of your time architecting, designing and coding and the rest in collaboration and discussion. Since we are now working remotely, we also like to have fun by taking time to celebrate each other and to spend time with happy hours.
About the team
Joining this team, you’ll experience the benefits of working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, while leveraging the resources of Amazon.com (AMZN), one of the world’s leading Internet companies. We provide a highly customer-centric, team-oriented environment.
AdTech Identity Program (AIP) team is spearheading innovation for the existential challenge in AdTech today: The need for reliably establishing customer identity in a IDless world without 3P cookies or Device identifiers.
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the system design or architecture (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one software programming language.
- Experience using Amazon Web Services
- Experience in Ad serving systems
- Experience in browser technologies
- Experience in databases, analytics, big data systems or business intelligence products
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Experience mentoring and training other engineers
- Strong communication skills.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Account Executive, Travel , Hospitality Amazon Jobs – Santa Monica, CA
- Sr. QAE, Alexa Global Quality Amazon Jobs – Sunnyvale, CA
- Amazon Fresh Grocery Associate – Flexible Amazon Jobs – La Verne, CA
- Amazon Fresh Overnight Kitchen and Produce Associate Amazon Jobs – La Verne, CA
- Manager, Solutions Architect, Partner Enablement Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- BIE, AWS Partner Systems Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Edge Delivery Manager Amazon Jobs – Herndon, VA
- SDE AWS Marketplace, Product & Buyer Services Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Financial Analyst Amazon Jobs – Santa Clara, CA
- Software Development Engineer , AWS Marketplace Offers Amazon Jobs – Austin, VA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.