Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States. – Apply for Software Development Engineer, AWS AI, Computer Vision ML, AWS Rekognition Custom Labels Amazon Jobs – Bellevue, Washington. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1757149
Job Title: Software Development Engineer.
Are you interested in building AWS AI services that use computer vision applied machine learning to develop new external facing services that are solving hard AI problems?
The Amazon Rekognition team (https://aws.amazon.com/rekognition/) is looking for software development engineers who have the passion to tackle tough problems by bringing cutting edge deep learning technologies to customer facing computer vision products at Amazon Web Services (AWS). Amazon Rekognition image video APIs enable you to quickly add sophisticated features such as visual search, image classification face recognition to your applications. Amazon Rekognition Custom Labels APIs allow you to identify objects scenes in images that are specific to your business needs
As a lead software development engineer on the Amazon Rekognition team, you will design develop fast, efficient highly scalable deep learning algorithms that are applied to challenging image video recognition problems. You will work with senior scientists engineers within Amazon AI develop high quality software that is robust reliable.
You will get to:
· Decide what features performance improvements to build
· Drive software engineering best practices
· Design distributed scalable systems
· Provide technical leadership contribute to the definition, development, integration, test, documentation, support new AI Services
· Instill best practices for software development documentation, making sure designs meet requirements, delivering high quality software on tight schedules
Our team culture has a strong focus on a work-life balance. We believe that striking the right balance between your personal professional life is critical for long term success fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours encourage you to find your own balance between your work personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels tenures, we are building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing mentorship. Our senior members enjoy one-on-one mentoring thorough code reviews. We care about your career growth strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a well-rounded engineer enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, host annual ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race Ethnicity (CORE) AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences.
· 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
· Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
· 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
· Bachelor’s Degree or above in Computer Science or related field
· Strong Computer Science fundamentals, including object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, complexity analysis
· Strong problem solving skills
· Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
· Experience building software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
· Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
· 3+ years industry experience as a software development engineer or similar
· Domain knowledge of Computer Vision /or Machine Learning
· Experience working in a software as a service environment (e-commerce or other high scale services)
· Experience with working on AWS services such as S3, DynamoDB EC2
· Experience creating new successful REST APIs SDKs delivered in multiple languages
· Experience creating reliable/maintainable code, find creative scalable solutions to difficult problems
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Character Artist – New World Amazon Jobs – Irvine, CA
- Game UI Engineer Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Sr. Optical Communications Engineer, OISL Amazon Jobs – Redmond, WA
- Senior Game Engineer Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Gameplay Engineer Amazon Jobs – Irvine, CA
- Data Engineer I, Data and Analytics Tech Applications Amazon Jobs – Austin, TX
- Amazon Fresh Store Associate- Cerritos, CA (Flex-Time) Amazon Jobs – Cerritos, CA
- Software Development Engineer – Amazon Timestream Amazon Jobs – Palo Alto, California
- Software Development Engineer – Global Transportation Tech Services Amazon Jobs – Bellevue, Washington
- Mixed Methods Scientist, Organizational Research & Measurement Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.