Amazon Dev Center U.S., Inc.
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States. – Apply for Software Development Engineer – AWS Fargate (Level 5) Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1758430
Job Title: Software Development Engineer.
The AWS Container Services organization is responsible for building and operating the core services that help customers run container-based applications, including Amazon Elastic Container Service (ECS), Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (EKS), AWS Fargate, Amazon Elastic Container Registry (ECR), and AWS App Mesh. We have a committed roadmap that seeks to redefine how our customers build their applications and run them at scale. AWS Fargate is one of our big areas of investment. We are tasked with giving developers and operators simple yet powerful experiences that allow them to focus on their code and business needs without the need to become experts at the underlying container orchestration infrastructure. We are looking for a Software Engineer to join the team and focus on new, advanced capabilities we are building for customers that will unlock new use cases for our customers. In this role you will have the opportunity to lead and participate in interesting projects, help grow and mentor others on the team, and collaborate with teams across AWS to build features only possible at AWS scale.
If you are someone who is passionate about building high quality services, delighting developers, and have a passion for customers and developer relations, this job is for you. You will be joining a team with the charter to make containers the new compute primitive and the first choice when architecting modern applications. You will have the chance to be a part of defining how developers use containers at scale.
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
This position involves on-call responsibilities, typically for one week every two months. We don’t like getting paged in the middle of the night or on the weekend, so we work to ensure that our systems are fault tolerant. When we do get paged, we work together to resolve the root cause so that we don’t get paged for the same issue twice.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. Our senior members enjoy one-on-one mentoring and thorough, but kind, code reviews. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded engineer and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
· 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
· Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
· 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
· MS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience
· Technically sound in software development activities and life cycles.
· Experience with large scale distributed systems.
· Experience with containers and the broader container ecosystem.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong analytic and problem solving skills.
· Solid knowledge of Linux fundamentals.
· Internet and operating system security fundamentals.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Software Development Engineer, Alexa Location Amazon Jobs – Sunnyvale, California
- Senior UX Writer – Creative Authoring & Syndication, Amazon Ads Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- Security Engineer – Third Party Platform Security Amazon Jobs – Austin, TX
- Software Development Manager, AWS, InfraMap Amazon Jobs – Denver, CO
- Senior Program Manager, Finance and Business Integration Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- Senior Art Director, Prime Video Amazon Jobs – Culver City, CA
- Software Development Engineer , Amazon DX Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VA
- Sr. Hardware Dev Engineer, Just Walk Out Tech Amazon Jobs – Cupertino, California
- Sr. Principal SDE, Amazon One Amazon Jobs – San Francisco, California
- Senior Executive Recruiter, Advertising, IMDb, and Grand Challenge (AIGC) Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.