Amazon Web Services, Inc.
Amazon jobs in Virginia, United States – Apply for Software Development Engineer, AWS Polly Amazon Jobs – Herndon, VA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2058125
Job Title: Software Development Engineer.
This is opportunity to develop and maintain one of AWS Service in challenging domain of Text-to-Speech (TTS). Let the computers and the device talk.
Key job responsibilities
Amazon Web Services (AWS) Amazon Polly is looking for a Software Development Engineer passionate about operating and engineering systems on a massive scale, and willing to gain top-notch experience in cloud computing.
Our work is characterized by high scale, complexity and the need for invention. We offer great opportunities to work on low-latency distributed systems in the machine learning space.
A day in the life
We support business, add new features, tweak existing solutions and maintain cloud services on a massive scale.
About the team
Our team is a mix of different skillsets and experience that allow us to see daily challenges from different perspectives and deal with them effectively.
We are responsible for low-level infrastructure of the service, backend and frontend services implementation exposed to end user in AWS Console. We are passionate about performance and efficiency of our services.
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the system design or architecture (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one software programming language.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in at least one modern programming language (Java / C# / Python)
- Experience with Linux/Unix systems and Bash scripting
- Good knowledge of CS fundamentals (algorithms, data structures, networking).
- Strong personal interest in learning, researching and creating new technologies with high commercial impact
- Attention to details and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with problem-solving attitude
- This position requires that the candidate selected be a US Citizen.
- Willingness to join colleagues at office from time to time (1-2 per month)
- Experience with distributed cloud systems
- Experience with CI/CD systems, build automation and familiar with DevOps approach
- Knowledge and experience with various processes in the full SDLC (coding standards, code reviews, source control, build systems, integration and deployment, maintenance, updates, etc.)
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Software Development Manager Amazon Jobs – New York City, NY
- Senior Marketing Manager Amazon Jobs – Austin, TX
- Applied Scientist, ES Tech Machine Learning Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Ruslana – SDE I – NYC 22 Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- Hardware Development Manager Amazon Jobs – Austin, TX
- Software Development Engineer, Payments Engineering Team Amazon Jobs – Atlanta, GA
- General Manager Amazon Jobs – Wilmington, OH
- Senior Front End Engineer – Amazon Dash Cart Amazon Jobs – Hudson, MA
- Senior Front End Engineer – Amazon Dash Cart Amazon Jobs – Boston, MA
- Full Stack Developer – Amazon Dash Cart Amazon Jobs – Boston, MA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.