Amazon Advertising LLC
Amazon jobs in New York State, United States – Apply for Software Development Engineer, CCS Engineering Amazon Jobs – New York, NY. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2093961
Job Title: Software Development Engineer.
This role is open to New York location.
The Amazon Advertising engineering team has an opportunity to be part of something big! Working on advertising for Amazon.com, Kindle Special Offers, and Amazon Mobile Ads, the Ad Product Tools team provides critical tools that streamline ad delivery to millions of Amazon customers. CCS Engineering team is looking for a talented Software Development Engineer to help us build solutions to our platforms across web for custom applications.
As a Software Development Engineer, you will be designing and developing automated solutions that help guarantee the software quality across a wide range of devices and web. You will be working on tools and infrastructure challenges involving big data and large scale back-end web services, all with the goal of delivering seamless experience to the customer.
A successful candidate will have an interest in developing automated solutions for consumer-facing products, strong technical ability, excellent organizational skills, great communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment.
- Programming experience with at least one software programming language.
- 1+ years of experience in software development
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar technical field
- Experience developing automation in at least one of OO languages – Java, C#/C++, Python
- Demonstrated experience in framework design and development
- 4+ years of experience as a Software Development Engineer
- Strong knowledge of software development methodology and tools, with demonstrated experience in an SDE role
- Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills
- Coding experience with frameworks, tools, services, and physical devices
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
- Experienced in Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
- Experience influencing software engineering best practices within your team
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Digital Producer, CCS Amazon Jobs – Santa Monica, CA
- Technical Partner Manager, APS Connections Marketplace Amazon Jobs – Santa Monica, CA
- Software Development Engineer, Streaming TV ad measurement Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- Senior Program Manager, Partner Benefits Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- Technical Client Services Manager Amazon Jobs – Miami, FL
- Senior Security Engineer – Austin / Seattle / Arlington, Dedicated Security Team Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- UX Designer Amazon Jobs – Palo Alto, CA
- Sr. Account Executive, Home & Garden – Outdoor Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- Software Development Engineer in Test , Project Kuiper Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- Onsite Medical Representative, WHS Amazon Jobs – Balch Springs, TX
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.