Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Washington State, USA – Apply for Software Development Engineer I, Alexa Music Multimodal Experience Team Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2194400
Job Title: Software Development Engineer I.
Want to join the team that transform how Alexa customers consume music and enhance the multimodal experience across Alexa devices? Read On!
Alexa is the cloud-based voice service that powers products like Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, Fire TV and many third-party products. With Alexa you can play music, get the news, control your thermostat, and more, using just your voice.
Our team focuses on delivering the Alexa music, podcast, and books experiences that add imagination and creativity to customers’ lives.
We are team of talented Software Engineers dedicated to revolutionizing how customers enjoy music across Alexa devices. We build customer – facing features, widgets, APIs and high scale services to power multimodal Music experience to Alexa devices. We work on exciting projects and features – Ex. Personalized music recommendations, ‘Recently Played’ features, casting from Amazon Music App, Mobile experience on Echo Show, and many more!
We closely work with Apple, Pandora, Spotify, and other partners, empowering them to create rich voice and multimodal experiences building new paradigm for how people consume music and podcast. Music is the most-used feature on Alexa, helping customers find artists they love and providing seamless consumption experience across world’s best creators and services for podcast.
We’re looking for a Software Development Engineer (SDE II) to help us build a next generation product. The ideal candidate is excited about the incredible opportunity that Alexa Music represents, and is passionate about delivering quality services in a hyper-growth environment where priorities can shift fast. You’ll make our customers’ lives better through the features and service improvements that you own and deliver, and will work with other leaders in the team to guide the success of Alexa Music. As part of our team, you’ll be able to bring innovation and execute on new ideas that will raise the bar on Alexa Music MultiModal Experience.
Creating a reliable, scalable, and flexible web service requires a sound understanding of the fundamentals of Computer Science and practical experience building large-scale distributed systems. You should be somebody who enjoys working on complex system software, is customer-centric, and feels strongly not only about building great software but about making that software achieve its goals in operational reality. Join us and help solve a challenging set of problems in a space packed full of opportunities.
The ideal candidate is clearly passionate about Alexa and has a demonstrable track record of success in delivering new features and products. A commitment to team work, hustle, and strong communication skills (to both business and technical partners) are absolute requirements. Creating reliable, scalable, and high performance products requires exceptional technical expertise, a sound understanding of the fundamentals of Computer Science, and practical experience building large-scale distributed systems. This person has thrived and succeeded in delivering high quality technology products/services in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift fast.
If this sounds like you, come join us and help Alexa Music continue to provide personalized experience to our customers.
Key job responsibilities
- Writing quality, reusable code for highly scalable, available and reliable cloud-based service
- Working with other team members to develop code, prototype new technology and evaluate technical feasibility for building and operating large scalable multi-tiered distributed systems
- Working in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software against aggressive schedules.
- Programming experience with at least one software programming language.
- 1+ years of experience in software development
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Possess sound understanding of basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
- Great problem solving skills and propensity to learn
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- User Researcher, PeopleInsight Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Sr. UX Designer, Fashion Experience Design Amazon Jobs – Austin, TX
- UX Researcher, Amazon Fashion Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Software Development Engineer, Backend Amazon Jobs – Cambridge, MA
- Sr. TPM, Flight Sciences, Prime Air Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Marketing Analyst, AWS Global Growth Marketing Analytics Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Portfolio Project Manager, Employer Engagement Amazon Jobs – Washington, D,C
- Software Development Engineer, Alexa Audio Entertainment Amazon Jobs – Bellevue, WA
- MFG Test Development Engineer, MTAC Amazon Jobs – North Reading, MA
- Manufacturing Test Engineer – Robotic Manipulation, MTAC TechOps, Amazon Robotics Amazon Jobs – North Reading, MA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.