Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States – Apply for Software Development Engineer I, Customer Engagement Technologies Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2093959
Job Title: Software Development Engineer I.
Do you want to work on challenging problems requiring invention? Do you want your solutions to directly impact the experience of billions of customers? Do you want to simplify the complexities faced by over 100K Customer Service Agents (CSA)? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you will want to join the Self Service and Automation (SSA) organization! SSA is a group of engineers, ML/NLP scientists, DS/BIE/DEs collaborating to build scalable platforms and solutions to meet the growing demand in Customer Service. Self-Service teams invent solutions to predict and surface actions to their issues that customers can take to solve independently. Automation teams are creating a new platform leveraging Conversational AI so customers can solve their problems by interacting with ML-based workflows either through chatbot (Message Us) or voice bot (AVA). When customers do need help from CSA, we invent ML solutions to reduce the complexities faced by CSAs. Our ML teams delight customers with the state of the art NLU/DL, QAbot, ASR, Neural Machine Translations and predictive modeling technologies.
The Customer Self-service and automation team is looking for Software Developers passionate about applying Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing technology into resolve customer day to day issue. We don’t invent the wheel, but we use the wheel to build the car and benefit everyone.
An Engineer in this team will:
- Own multiple applications and features in regards to Amazon.com and the launches of these features.
- Develop End-to-End customer facing features from web portal to back-end service. Experience with UI – Web and mobile development is not mandatory. There is a lot of backend work to be done and front end work can be available if there is interest and/or experience.
- You work with PM, UX, Applied scientist and experienced SDEs to apply machine learning models
Inclusive Team Culture:
Here at Amazon, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth:
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. Our senior members enjoy one-on-one mentoring. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded engineer and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Key job responsibilities
1. Design, develop, implement, test, and document embedded or distributed software applications, tools, systems and services.
2. Translate functional requirements into robust, efficient, supportable solutions that work well within the overall system architecture.
3. Participate in the full development cycle, end-to-end, from design, implementation, and testing to documentation, delivery and maintenance. 4. Produce comprehensive, usable software documentation.
5. Evaluate and make decisions around the use of new or existing software products and tools.
6. Mentor junior development engineers.
- Programming experience with at least one software programming language.
- 1+ years of experience in software development
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
- Masters’ degree in Computer Science
- 2+ years of software engineering experience
- Strong business problem solving ability
- Experience with UI – Web and mobile development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
By submitting your application here, you can apply once to be considered for multiple Software Engineer openings across various Amazon teams. If you are successful in passing through the initial application review and assessment, you will be asked to submit your career and personal preferences so that our dedicated recruiters can match you to the right role based on these preferences.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Software Development Engineer, CCS Engineering Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- Digital Producer, CCS Amazon Jobs – Santa Monica, CA
- Technical Partner Manager, APS Connections Marketplace Amazon Jobs – Santa Monica, CA
- Software Development Engineer, Streaming TV ad measurement Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- Senior Program Manager, Partner Benefits Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- Technical Client Services Manager Amazon Jobs – Miami, FL
- Senior Security Engineer – Austin / Seattle / Arlington, Dedicated Security Team Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- UX Designer Amazon Jobs – Palo Alto, CA
- Sr. Account Executive, Home & Garden – Outdoor Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- Software Development Engineer in Test , Project Kuiper Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.