Amazon Dev Center U.S., Inc.
Amazon jobs in Massachusetts, United States – Apply for Software Development Engineer II – 63647-2 Amazon Jobs – Boston/Cambridge Area, MA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1888850
Job Title: Software Development Engineer II.
Employer: Amazon Development Center U.S., Inc., an Amazon.com Company
Position: Software Development Engineer II, (multiple positions available)
Location: Boston, MA
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Lead and participate in the design, development, implementation, testing, and documentation of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications, tools, systems, services, and multi-threaded servers using data structures and object-oriented programming. Translate functional requirements into robust, scalable, supportable solutions that work well within overall system architectures. Participate in all phases of the development cycle from design, implementation, and testing to documentation, delivery and maintenance. Produce comprehensive, usable software documentation. Write complex code, participate in code reviews, and create corresponding documentation. Perform deep dive analysis into customer-contributed data and system operational metrics, identifying areas of improvement. Evaluate and make decisions around the use of new or existing software products and tools. Mentor junior development engineers.
· 1+ years of experience contributing to the system design or architecture (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
· 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
· Programming experience with at least one software programming language.
In addition, all applicants must possess the following:
o 2 years of experience working across all phases of the Agile SDLC for the design, development, testing and implementation of solutions;
o 2 years of experience contributing to the architecture and design of new and current systems, including architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling;
o 1 year of experience writing unit tests with Junit, Jest and/or Enzyme libraries;
o 1 year of experience working with Service Oriented Architectures and web services for the development of distributed Service Oriented Applications;
o 1 year of experience managing and collaborating on complex codebases using version management tools, including Git.
See Basic Qualifications (Position Requirements) above.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Cloud Support Engineer II (DBA, ANA, BD) – 66152-2 Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Enterprise Account Engineer III – 59692-2 Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VA
- Area Manager, Delivery Operations , RSR Amazon Jobs – Abilene, TX
- Lead, On Road Delivery Operations, RSR Amazon Jobs – Abilene, TX
- Software Development Engineer, LEO Tech Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Control Systems Lead Amazon Jobs – San Diego, California
- Software Development Engineer – Snowball, Data Center Technologies Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Sr. Product Manager, XCM Events Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Senior Applied Scientist, Specialized Selection Amazon Jobs – Bellevue, Washington
- EDI Engineer, Transportation EDI Amazon Jobs – Bellevue, Washington
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.