Amazon Data Services, Inc.
Amazon jobs in California, United States – Apply for Software Development Engineer II – AWS Networking Application Amazon Jobs – Cupertino, CA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2072266
Job Title: Software Development Engineer II.
What do we do here? Amazon Web Services (AWS) runs one of the largest networks in the world. We are putting services and algorithms in place to control the traffic flow across the different fabrics of the Amazon network, taking the static and real-time network state into account.
Why now? As we expand the reach of our algorithms, we need to scale and grow our team. We are looking for talented software engineer that want to get hands on experience with Software Defined Networking (SDN), hyper scale data center networks, cloud infrastructure, large-scale software deployments, algorithms and SOA.
How do we operate in our team? We empower our engineers to take ownership of their realm and make a difference. They start by gathering requirements, diving deep to choose technologies, designing features and spinning new services, coding and reviewing, deploying software across the globe and maintaining services. In AWS, we are nimble and agile, like being part of a startup, innovating while collaborating with smart group of people around you. We are thrilled about software and we are changing the landscape of networking. We operate on an unimaginable scale. We push the boundaries in robustness, fault-tolerance and smart adaptive algorithms that can react intelligently to real-world events. Software engineers on our team contribute to every phase of the development process and deploy scalable software systems worldwide.
What will you be doing here?
- Designing and developing network control plane software for highly scaled networks, using SDN and traditional routing/switching solutions.
- Working with management, customers and development team to develop state of the art solutions, incorporating new technologies and algorithms and innovations.
Who are we? We are a highly motivated team of software developers who thrive on solving challenging problems and building large-scale distributed software systems.
Who are we looking for? Smart, talented engineers. Having networking background up front is not required. Join us if you like working hard, having fun and making history. We do just that.
Have more questions? Talk to us! We’ll be happy to setup an info call to give you more context and details about the job.
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the system design or architecture (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one software programming language.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science (or equivalent).
- 4+ years of experience in building production software applications.
- Software development skills, preferably in Java, Python, C/C++ on Linux environment.
- Experience in building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers.
- Experience with distributed algorithms, SOA, enterprise-wide systems and asynchronous messaging.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Business Intel Engineer, Energy & Sustainable Operations Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Financial Analyst, AWS Sales and Services Amazon Jobs – Chicago, IL
- Finance Manager – Masterdata Governance and Opex Allocations, Corporate FP&A Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Senior Account Executive, Automotive, Amazon Advertising Amazon Jobs – Santa Monica, CA
- Sr. Account Executive, Grocery Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- Sr Product Manager, ML, Amazon Customer Engagement Team Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Sr Manager, General Marketing, Science and Design Leadership and Academic Partnerships Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Brand Marketing Portfolio Mgr, Amazon Music Growth & Marketing Amazon Jobs – Culver City, CA
- Product Marketing Manager, Amazon Music Amazon Jobs – Culver City, CA
- Technical Curriculum Developer, Alexa Developer Education Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.