Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Texas, United States. – Apply for Software Development Engineer II, Project Cicada Amazon Jobs – Austin, TX. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1760843
Job Title: Software Development Engineer II.
Want to work on cutting-edge technologies? Interested in being the founding member and leader in a brand new start-up at Amazon and delivering end-to-end customer experience? Come join a confidential new program in an emerging industry to tackle the newest industry challenges and important customer opportunities.
Key job responsibilities
You’ll deliver high-quality systems and features for customers by translating the complex functional and technical requirements into detailed architecture and design and implementing critical parts of it. You own the software development process end-to-end, including working with stakeholders to determine requirements, designing, architecting, planning, implementing, testing, and operating new systems and features. You will be responsible for services that can be deployed globally, delivering an exceptional customer experience. As in leadership positions, you will be responsible for career development of junior engineers.
A day in the life
WHAT MAKES THIS JOB AWESOME
You will build an entirely new customer experience from the ground up and you will be a core part of defining the technical direction and culture of this new team. This is a great opportunity for you to interact directly with customers and influence definition and design from scratch. You will also have a chance to interact with the larger technical community at Amazon which forms the backbone of the company.
About the team
We value work-life harmony and the need to support each other. We embrace our differences and are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion where everyone has allies and can be their authentic self. We are dedicated to supporting new members with knowledge sharing and focusing on one-to-one mentorship from experienced engineers. We are dedicated to career growth and strive to help each team member get to the next level.
· Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
· 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
· 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
· Practical experience with distributed, multi-tiered systems, algorithms, and relational databases
· Practical experience with Spring, MVC frameworks, REST/RPC API design and development
· Practical experience with writing large scale web applications including architectural decisions, language choices, frameworks and implementation
· Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
· Adept at handling ambiguous or undefined problems as well as ability to think abstractly
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Seasonal Retail Associate Los Cerritos Center Amazon Jobs – Cerritos, CA
- Seasonal Retail Associate 2nd & PCH Amazon Jobs – Long Beach, CA
- Seasonal Retail Associate – The Gardens Amazon Jobs – Palm Beach Gardens, FL
- Seasonal Retail Associate The Mall at Green Hills Amazon Jobs – Nashville, TN
- Seasonal Retail Associate Westfield Topanga Amazon Jobs – Canoga Park, CA
- Seasonal Retail Associate Westfield Century City Amazon Jobs – Southern California Region, California
- Seasonal Retail Associate – Crabtree Valley Mall Amazon Jobs – Raleigh, NC
- Seasonal Retail Associate Palisades Village Amazon Jobs – Pacific Palisades, CA
- Seasonal Retail Associate Waterside at Marina Del Rey Amazon Jobs – Marina del Rey, CA
- Seasonal Retail Associate – Shops at Columbus Circle Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.