Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Virginia, United States – Apply for Software Development Engineer II – Software Load Balancing, Amazon Compute Technologies Amazon Jobs – Arlington, VA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2105566
Job Title: Software Development Engineer II.
Amazon Compute Technologies (ACT) builds innovative managed compute and networking solutions that empower Amazon Software Engineers to build and operate services for Amazon’s customers that are secure, highly available, and easy to scale. We identify and support the foundational infrastructure capabilities, tools, and datasets needed to support rapid global expansion of Amazon’s SOA infrastructure, built on top of AWS technologies. Our team focuses on robust and scalable architecture patterns and engineering best practices, driving adoption of ever-evolving and cutting-edge AWS technologies.
As a Software Development Engineer (SDE), you will gain deep expertise on networking concepts, horizontally scalable architecture, and service-oriented architecture (SOA) concepts. You will work with multiple Senior Developers and multiple Principal Engineers to solve cutting-edge problems that have never been solved before. You will be a crucial part of the team and help build a platform that provides consistent, efficient and secure environment for all service teams and create Amazon wide impact!
As an engineer on this team, you will have experience engaging with customers to understand their business and technical needs, proven track record of creating solutions to run predictions on distributed systems, and history of participating in design and brainstorming sessions.
Do you enjoy working on cutting-edge, massively scalable services technology that raises the industry-wide bar? If this is you, come build the future with us.
Given the size and impact of ACT’s customer base, we understand the importance of making our development tools “just work”. We make it easy to build high quality, reliable systems build and maintain Amazon Customer trust, that support Amazon’s evolving architectural needs. Come help us create and evolve the abstractions that make developing software at Amazon even more powerful and flexible!
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the system design or architecture (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one software programming language.
- Proficiency in computer science fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, problem solving).
- Experience building horizontally distributed, large scale systems.
- Experience with collection and analysis of sensor telemetry to gain performance and business insights.
- Strong understanding of networking concepts.
- Experience designing and operating a highly resilient system in a virtualized compute environment such as Amazon Web Services.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Sr. Marketing Manager – Acquisition, Amazon Flex Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- Principal Scientist – AutoML , LCNC Automations (SageMaker Canvas, Autopilot and AMT) Amazon Jobs – Bellevue, WA
- Senior Program Manager Amazon Jobs – Arizona
- Sr. Mgr, ATS , Transportation Planning Amazon Jobs – Tempe, AZ
- Sr. Customer Advisor, Amazon Business Amazon Jobs – Boston, MA
- Enterprise Support Manager Amazon Jobs – Pennsylvania, PA
- Data Scientist – Demand Forecasting Amazon Jobs – Austin, TX
- Amazon Fresh Grocery Associate – Capitol Hill/Seattle, WA Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Amazon Fresh Grocery Associate – Flexible Amazon Jobs – Norridge, IL
- Senior Account Manager, Sizmek Ad Suite Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.