Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in California, United States. – Apply for Software development engineer in test Amazon Jobs – Irvine, CA. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1642842
Job Title: Software development engineer.
Amazon’s indirect supply chain (ISC) tech org’s mission is to optimize the operations by building world class technology solutions to drive planning, operational efficiencies and minimize waste.
We ensure high priority on work-life harmony by striking the right balance between personal and professional life. We are invested in your career growth to keep you motivated and help you strive to take on more complex and exciting projects.
We are seeking an experienced Software development engineer in Test with strong test automation skills to help test and raise the quality bar for ISC systems. In this role, you will have an opportunity to work on one of the world’s largest and most complex warehouse environments, you will be working directly with stakeholders to design test automation frameworks, build tools and explore your own ideas.
· Strong development background with 4+ years experience working as SDET’
· Expertise in designing the automated test framework and best practices
· Strong object-oriented design and coding skills with expertise with at least one modern programming language such as Java, Python or C#
· Deep diver with strong analytical, troubleshooting skills and ability to triage the issues to the core
· Taking ownership of tasks with Go-getter attitude
· Thorough understanding of the application development life-cycle, CI/CD, and testing in an agile environment.
· Ability to envision the big picture, design and design end to end test cases
· Ability to Deal/get unblocked with ambiguous problems
· BS or MS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
· Experience with open-source test automation tools and resources. Particularly Selenium.
· Some knowledge of supply chain industry
· Ability to drive alignment with partner teams on the scope of test coverage and timelines
· Good oral and written communication skills, comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings.
· Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to influence software engineering best practices within QA team.
Other Related Jobs:
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.