Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Texas, United States. – Apply for Software Development Engineer – iOS mobile, Key for Business Amazon Jobs – Austin, TX. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1761158
Job Title: Software Development Engineer.
How often have you had the opportunity to be a member of a team that is tasked with solving a huge everyday problem through innovative technology? Would you like to know more about how we are using the internet of things (IoT) to transform and disrupt an entire industry? If this sounds intriguing, then we’d like to talk to you about a role on the Key for Business team tackling a set of problems requiring significant innovation. Key for Business, our patented building access technology, supports Amazon Last Mile in the US.
Key job responsibilities
You will be:
· Responsible for the design of iOS mobile application, development and maintenance of systems that enable innovative package delivery experience
· Working with other team members to investigate design approaches, prototype new technology and evaluate technical feasibility
· Working in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software
A day in the life
Duties include research, design, implementation, documentation, and maintenance of new and existing systems and the creation of software services and tools to drive the software development process towards higher quality. You will be working on cutting edge technologies in the market today. The development will be from the concept stage to the launch stage and ensuring the highest level of quality for your deliverables.
About the team
Our team is actively seeking a motivated and multi-talented engineer who is passionate about technological and business innovation. You will be part of an inter-disciplinary team of hardware, firmware, software (mobile, backend and frontend), and system engineers to develop and integrate cutting-edge technologies from IoT, wireless, and cloud computing into pragmatic solutions for package transportation, logistics, and delivery. Your software will guide drivers to deliver packages at the right place, right time, to the right person. Above all, your software will be deployed in scale to help Amazon delivery exceed customer expectations.
· 4+ years of mobile application development experience with iOS
· Development experience in Swift and Objective C environment
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
· 4+ years of experience performing Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
· Android development experience (using Kotlin)
· Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
· Server side development experience (preferably using Java or C++)
· Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical cohorts
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Financial Analyst II Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Software Development Manager, Finance Technology Amazon Jobs – Arlington, MA
- Principle Product Manager – Forecasting and Capacity Amazon Jobs – Nashville, TN
- Front-End Engineer II, Amazon Devices Online Sales Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Seasonal Retail Associate – Bellevue Square Amazon Jobs – Bellevue, Washington
- Seasonal Retail Associate – Georgetown Amazon Jobs – Washington, DC
- Seasonal Retail Associate – Westfield Southcenter Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Seasonal Retail Associate – Bethesda Row Amazon Jobs – Bethesda, MD
- Seasonal Retail Associate – Westfield Montgomery Amazon Jobs – Bethesda, MD
- Software Development Engineer II, Project Cicada Amazon Jobs – Austin, TX
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.