Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in New York State, United States – Apply for Software Development Engineer, Kindle Manga Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1951580
Job Title: Software Development Engineer.
Do you love Manga or Comics? Are you interested in creating a great customer experience for Amazon’s Manga business? If so, read on! The JP Manga business focuses on creating a great customer experience for Manga fans to discover, acquire and read both physical as well as digital Manga.
You will own Manga services and features on Amazon JP website across all platforms (desktop, mobile browser, mobile shopping app). A successful candidate will have an established background in developing customer-facing experiences as well as backend services, a strong technical ability, mentoring, and a motivation to achieve results in a fast paced environment.
Key job responsibilities
· Own the design, development and delivery of innovative customer facing features on the Amazon.co.jp retail website.
· Be responsible for designing the end-2-end architecture of highly scalable software solutions.
· Work closely with product and business stakeholders to deliver best-in-class customer experiences
· Learn and develop into a full-stack developer with direct ability to improve all aspects of the customer journey
· Work with cross-functional, geographically diverse development teams through design, delivery and support
· 1+ years of experience contributing to the system design or architecture (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
· 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
· Programming experience with at least one software programming language.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills and effectively articulate technical problems and solutions
· Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in ambiguous problem spaces
· Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices for the complete software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing and deployment
· Successful track record of mentoring and growing junior SDE’s.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Sr. Program Manager, AWS Worldwide Revenue Operations Amazon Jobs – Dallas/Fort Worth Area, TX
- Manager, Systems Development, Enterprise Networking Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Network Infrastructure Operations Manager, Metro Fiber Amazon Jobs – Herndon Area, VA
- Software Development Engineer, Network Security, Network Security Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Sr System Development Engineer Amazon Jobs – Austin, TX
- Delivery Station Liaison – Full Time (40 Hours) – DLA8 – Amazon Jobs – Hawthorne, CA
- Sr. Business Intel Engineer, CCS, AdBI Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- Sr. Account Executive, Retail Advertising Sales Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- Webinar Content Marketing Mgr Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- Sr. Training Program Manager, Sales Education Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.