Amazon Retail LLC
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States. – Apply for Software Development Engineer, Prime Air Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1758543
Job Title: Software Development Engineer.
We’re working on the future. If you are seeking an iterative fast-paced environment where you can drive innovation, apply state-of-the-art technologies to solve extreme-scale real world delivery challenges, and provide visible benefit to end-users, this is your opportunity.
Come work on the Amazon Prime Air Team!
We’re looking for a Software Development Engineer who combines superb technical, analytical, and operational capabilities with a demonstrated ability to get the right things done quickly and effectively. This person must be comfortable working with a team of top-notch developers and collaborating with our systems and hardware engineering teams. We’re looking for someone who innovates, and loves solving hard problems! You will work hard, have fun, and of course, make history!
Export Control License
This position may require a deemed export control license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Placement is contingent on Amazon’s ability to apply for and obtain an export control license on your behalf.
· Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
· 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
· 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
· 3+ years professional experience in software development
· Proficiency in at least one software language such as Python or C++
· Experience developing software for automated test equipment in production
· Proficiency with common equipment such as power supplies, DMM and oscilloscopes
· Working knowledge of testing methodologies for electro-mechanical subsystems
· Ability to communicate effectively at all levels with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
· Experience in communicating with end users, technical & business teams and management to collect requirements, describe product features, and technical designs
· Experience working with ambiguity
· Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
· 6+ years of developing software for hardware test
· Experience working on aerospace products or projects
· Experience developing software interfaces for testing over LAN, CAN, GPIB or similar
· Experience building scalable test solutions for hardware
· Experience leading teams.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Maintenance Manager, RME Amazon Jobs – Harrisburg, PA
- Sr. Technical Program Manager, Amazon DynamoDB Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Cloud Infrastructure Architect Amazon Jobs – New York
- Principal Telecom Datalake Solutions Architect Amazon Jobs – Dallas/Fort Worth Area, TX
- Software Development Engineer – AWS EMR Amazon Jobs – Redmond, WA
- Sr OTT Partner Manager Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- Senior Manager, Product Management Tech, Title Display Experience, Prime Video Catalog Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Principal Product Manager, Fire TV Partner Products Amazon Jobs – Sunnyvale, California
- Business Intelligence Engineer, Prime Video Digital Supply Chain Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Financial Analyst – Echo/Alexa Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.