Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States – Apply for Software Development Engineer, PubTech Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2067107
Job Title: Software Development Engineer.
Amazon Ads – Publisher Technology (PubTech) is a new exciting program that is building supply side technology and pioneering novel experiences for Content Publishers (video, audio, display) to sell their inventory, optimize yield and maximize monetization. It caters to both Amazon first party (e.g. Prime Video, Freevee, FireTV, Twitch, etc), and third party as they onboard new sponsored experiences for their customers. We are looking for a motivated and experienced software development engineers to join our team as we architect the technology landscape that will support these publishers.
This is a unique opportunity with greenfield development to influence the vision, capabilities and architecture and impact the program in its infancy. To be successful in this role, you are customer obsessed and have deep technical acumen to build scalable technical designs, implementation and thought leadership that contributes to the success of both our internal and external customers. You are a technical leader with track record of shipping highly scaled software infrastructure and work with wide range of technologies, programming languages and systems. You ship error free software and own the day to day maintenance and evolution of systems that serve the needs of our growing base of customers. We are looking for a leader who can thrive in a startup environment, embraces ambiguity, can move fast, and be responsible for all aspects of software development. If you are interested in making huge impact on a rapidly expanding team, come join us as we work hard, have fun, and make history.
We are hiring in Austin – TX, Arlington(HQ2) – VA, New York & Seattle – WA.
Key job responsibilities
- Understand the fundamentals (and tradeoffs) of Amazon’s existing video stacks and potential 3rd party services
- Drive technical solutions/architecture for a Publisher Ad Server that can scale to millions of customers globally.
- Work closely with the FreeVee technical team.
- Build relationships and earn trust with partner teams to ensure they are aligned with FreeVee technical goals.
- Oversee the planning and execution of 1-year and 3-year product roadmaps.
- Own and present to senior leadership key roadmap decisions, tradeoffs, and timelines.
- Develop a strong culture of rapid experimentation, measurement, and iteration.
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the system design or architecture (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one software programming language.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related technical discipline.
- 8+ years of relevant industry experience, with 4+ years of hands-on technical leadership.
- Experience working in cross functional groups including customers/users, software, supply chain, logistics, design, test, reliability, and failure analysis.
- Experience communicating with technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple business units.
- Experience building processes, project management, and release schedules on a global scale.
- Experience with agile or other program management methodologies.
- Master’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related technical discipline.
- Excellent cross-organizational verbal and written communication skills to provide status and manage expectations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong technical, analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs, and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners.
- Experience in taking complex products global.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Amazon Fresh Overnight Kitchen Associate Amazon Jobs – Chevy Chase, MD
- Financial Services Business Development Specialist, AWS Data Exchange Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- Business Operations Specialist Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Sr. Program Manager, Industry Specialist, Selling Partner Risk Amazon Jobs – Tempe, AZ
- Principal PDM – Industrial, APN Globals Strategic ISV Amazon Jobs – New York City, NY
- International Tax Manager, Digital Planning, International Tax Manager, Digital Tax Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Quality Assurance Engineer, Alexa Preview Tech Amazon Jobs – Irvine, CA
- Software Development Engineer, Alexa Preview Tech Amazon Jobs – Irvine, CA
- Sr. Software Development Engineer, Alexa Kids Experience Amazon Jobs – Irvine, CA
- Amazon Fresh Prepared Foods Associate Amazon Jobs – Whittier, CA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.