Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Massachusetts, United States. – Apply for Software Development Engineer, Search Experience Amazon Jobs – Boston/Cambridge Area, MA. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1795003
Job Title: Software Development Engineer.
The Amazon Search team is responsible for the worldwide customer facing search features on desktops, tablets, and mobile devices – everything from the moment a customer clicks into the search box to when they view search results.
As a software development engineer, you will work on end to end features of search whole page planning and optimization (WPPO) team. WPPO team optimizes all search request to Amazon. We touch the lives of hundreds of millions of Amazon customers every day. Our systems optimize every search page by building the page the best suits the customers’ shopping mission. You will apply your expertise to build and serve the state-of-the-art machine learning and reinforcement learning (RL) (explore-exploit algorithms); you will build distributed services with high concurrency, low latency and massive scalability and you will improve how search pages are rendered on customers’ phones and computers. All your work has a direct and visible impact on shopping experiences of Amazon customers.
Joining this team, you’ll experience the benefits of working in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment, while leveraging the resources of Amazon.com (AMZN), Earth’s most customer-centric company one of the world’s leading internet companies.
Key job responsibilities
As Software Developer, you will own key features in Search Whole Page Planning & Optimization team. You will be responsible for engineering design, implementation of features scaling to Amazon’s search traffic.
· Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
· 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
· 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field;
· 4+ years industry experience as a Software Engineer or a Software Developer;
· Strong practical understanding of Computer Science fundamentals; and
· Strong analytical skills.
· 6+ years industry experience as a Software Engineer or a Software Developer;
· Experience building and leading complex, scalable, high-performance software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers;
· Experience in Machine Learning.
· Experience developing on Unix/Linux;
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices; and
· Strong focus on clean code and robust design.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Sr. Continuous Improvement Expert, CS ACES Amazon Jobs – Nashville, TN
- Inside Account Executive – Games Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VA
- Leader, Solutions Architecture Amazon Jobs – Florida
- AWS Inside Sales Manager, Greenfield Enterprise Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- GTM Alliance Leader – Epic , AWS GameTech Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Sr. Systems Development Engineer, Region Services Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VA
- IT Support Engineer I Amazon Jobs – Edison, NJ
- Customer Advisor, Mid-Market Amazon Jobs – Austin, TX
- Amazon Studios Finance, Senior Product Manager Amazon Jobs – Culver City, CA
- Account Support Specialist- Portuguese/English Amazon Jobs – Phoenix Area, AZ
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.