Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in New York State, United States – Apply for Software Development Engineer – Sponsored Products Search, Sponsored Product Sourcing Delivery Amazon Jobs – New York, NY. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2289567
Job Title: Software Development Engineer.
Amazon Advertising is one of Amazon’s fastest growing and most profitable businesses. As a core product offering within our advertising portfolio, Sponsored Products (SP) helps merchants, retail vendors, and brand owners succeed via native advertising, which grows incremental sales of their products sold through Amazon. The SP team’s primary goals are to help shoppers discover new products they love, be the most efficient way for advertisers to meet their business objectives, and build a sustainable business that continuously innovates on behalf of customers. Our products and solutions are strategically important to enable our Retail and Marketplace businesses to drive long-term growth.
We deliver billions of ad impressions and millions of clicks and break fresh ground in product and technical innovations every day. We are highly motivated, collaborative and fun-loving, with entrepreneurial drive and bias for action. With a broad mandate to experiment and innovate, we are growing at an unprecedented rate with a seemingly endless range of new opportunities.
The Sponsored Sourcing Delivery team owns Ads Searching, Selection and Ads matching systems that involve high throughput low latency Search architecture. As SDE you will be part of team that owns services to handle billions of requests per day, while maintaining response latencies in milliseconds and meeting strict SLA requirements. It is quite routine for our systems to operate on massive datasets using distributed frameworks. You will design and code, troubleshoot, and support high volume and low latency distributed systems. The solutions you create would drive step increases in coverage of sponsored ads across the retail website and ensure relevant ads are served to Amazon’s customers. This role will provide exposure to cutting-edge innovations in product search, information retrieval, natural language processing (NLP), deep learning, massively scale application architecture.
In addition to being a strongly motivated engineer, you will also be responsible for mentoring junior engineers and guiding them to deliver high impacting products and services for Amazon customers and sellers.
Why you love this opportunity:
- Amazon is investing heavily in building a world class advertising business and we are responsible for defining and delivering a collection of self-service performance advertising products that drive discovery and sales.
- Our products are strategically important to our Retail and Marketplace businesses driving long term growth.
- We deliver billions of ad impressions and millions of clicks daily and are breaking fresh ground to create world-class products.
- We are highly motivated, collaborative and fun-loving with an entrepreneurial spirit and bias for action.
- With a broad mandate to experiment and innovate, we are growing at an unprecedented rate with a seemingly endless range of new opportunities.
Team video ~ https://youtu.be/zD_6Lzw8raE
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
- Programming experience with at least one software programming language.
- 1+ years of experience in software development
- Excellent computer science fundamentals involving Data structures, Algorithms, information retrieval solutions.
- Experience in building web-scale architecture / eCommerce architecture for online recommendation, ads ranking, personalization, or search.
- Experience with Big Data technologies such as AWS, Hadoop, Spark, Pig, Hive, Lucene/SOLR or Storm/Samza.
- Strong proficiency with Java, Python, Scala or C++
- Advanced knowledge of performance, scalability, enterprise system architecture, and engineering best practices
- Understanding of online computational advertising
- Coursework or thesis in machine learning, data mining, information retrieval, or natural language processing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for building technology that delivers outstanding customer experiences
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $88,400/year in our lowest geographic market up to $185,000/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.
- Software Development Engineer, Amazon Attribution Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- System Development Engineer II, Enterprise Engineering Amazon Jobs – Bellevue, WA
- Senior Software Development Engineer, EC2, AWS EC2 Amazon Jobs – US, Virtual
- Senior AWS Solutions Architect Amazon Jobs – Illinois
- Sr. Customer Success Mgr – Core, Strategic Account Services Amazon Jobs – US, Virtual
- Applied Scientist, Amazon Marketing Cloud Amazon Jobs – Santa Monica, CA
- Sr. Partner Sales Manager Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- Amazon Fresh Overnight Store Zone Lead(Full-Time) Amazon Jobs – Fairfax, VA
- Amazon Fresh Grocery Associate Amazon Jobs – La Habra, CA
- Sr Engineer/Tech Lead Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.