Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in New York State, United States – Apply for Software Development Engineer, Streaming TV ad measurement Amazon Jobs – New York, NY. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2093978
Job Title: Software Development Engineer.
Amazon Worldwide Advertising is one of Amazon’s fastest growing and most profitable businesses. The Streaming TV Ad Measurement Products team builds self-service STV measurement products that help advertisers gain insight into key performance metrics for their ad campaigns. Using Amazon’s unique retail and ads data, we deliver actionable insights that advertisers can use to gauge campaign performance, optimize their budgets mid-flight, and understand the impact of their spend across the entire marketing funnel. The Streaming TV Ad Measurement team sits within the Measurement Products (MP) organization that provide advertisers with cross channel measurement, benchmarking and budget allocation tools leveraging third party, retail, and proprietary data sources such as the Amazon Shopper Panel.
Key job responsibilities
We are looking for a Software Development Engineer II, who is excited about being part of new initiatives and solving tough, novel problems. with elegant solutions. You are not afraid to dive deep and directly influence product architecture. You will be responsible for contributing to all stages of the software development lifecycle including design, implementation, testing, deployment, and operations. Along with other software engineers, you will also collaborate with data scientists, data engineers, and product managers.
A successful candidate will have the satisfaction of seeing their work on Amazon’s advertising websites, where it will be used to drive significantly quantifiable revenue impact; broaden their technical skills; and work in an environment that thrives on creativity, experimentation, and product innovation.
About the team
The Streaming TV Ad Measurement team builds self-service STV measurement products that help advertisers gain insight into key performance metrics for their ad campaigns. Using Amazon’s unique retail and ads data, we deliver actionable insights that advertisers can use to gauge campaign performance, optimize their budgets mid-flight, and understand the impact of their spend across the entire marketing funnel.
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the system design or architecture (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one software programming language.
* Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
* Bachelor’s degree in computer science related fields OR 1+ years equivalent experience in software development
* Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
* A willingness to dive deep, experiment rapidly and get things done
* Strong communication skills for both business and technical audiences
* Experience in the advertising or search industries
* Skilled at SQL and data modeling
* Experience with Amazon Web Services is a plus
* Experience with core web technologies (e.g. TypeScript) and REST services
* Experience with big data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, EMR, HBase, Kafka
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Senior Program Manager, Partner Benefits Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- Technical Client Services Manager Amazon Jobs – Miami, FL
- Senior Security Engineer – Austin / Seattle / Arlington, Dedicated Security Team Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- UX Designer Amazon Jobs – Palo Alto, CA
- Sr. Account Executive, Home & Garden – Outdoor Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- Software Development Engineer in Test , Project Kuiper Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- Onsite Medical Representative, WHS Amazon Jobs – Balch Springs, TX
- Global Supply Manager, Networking (Switches) Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Global Supply Chain Manager, Infra Supply Chain & Procure Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Software Development Engineer, Podcasts – Amazon Music Amazon Jobs – Culver City, CA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.