Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States – Apply for Software Development Engineer, Voice of Customer Tech Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1986585
Job Title: Software Development Engineer.
Come join a creative team of engineers dedicated to building hub of Customer Obsession at Amazon.
“We see our customers as invited guests to a party, and we are the hosts. It’s our job every day to make every important aspect of the customer experience a little bit better.” – Jeff Bezos, Founder & CEO.
We didn’t make Amazon a multi-billion dollar company, our customers did and we want to ensure that our customers have a positive experience that keeps them coming back to Amazon. To help achieve this, the Worldwide Defect Elimination (WWDE) team relentlessly focuses on maintaining customer trust by building products that offer appropriate resolutions to resolve issues faced by our customers.
The WWDE org creates shared services to fulfil the vision of hub that channels voice of customer that enable business teams across Amazon to demonstrate their Customer Obsession. We build and own services that process billions of customer feedback items near-real time, provide self-service suite of products and services that easily finds, identifies, and ensures relevant customer feedback is addressed by the right stakeholders at the right time. Ultimately this vision drives the Amazon flywheel by generating business insights, surfacing opportunities for customer delighters that can be actioned to improve experiences, exposing defects that are connected to defect resolvers across Amazon to eliminate defects resulting in improved customer experience.
As a Software Development Engineer, you will design, manage and own systems that aggregate the information related to the issue and runs sophisticated NLP and text mining algorithms to transform these signals into actionable data attributes, detect opportunities and build network to map identified opportunities to owners.
We utilize machine learning systems constantly listen to these signals and identify systemic and recurring root cause defects which are then relayed to upstream Amazon ordering and fulfilment systems to ensure such defects are eliminated at the source. WWDE uses this hub to drive the famous Andon Cord mechanism at Amazon.
· 1+ years of experience contributing to the system design or architecture (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
· 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
· Programming experience with at least one software programming language.
· A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BS or MS in CS or related field)
· Proven educational track record with sound data structure and algorithm knowledge
· Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or Engineering
· Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform)
· Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases
· Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
· Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
· Good team player with Agility and adaptiveness.
· Experience working in Agile teams will be an added advantage.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Area Manager (Student Veterans Encouraged to Apply), Military Amazon Jobs – Markham, IL
- Area Manager (Student Veterans Encouraged to Apply), Military Amazon Jobs – Matteson, IL
- Area Manager (Student Veterans Encouraged to Apply), Military Amazon Jobs – Rossford, OH
- Area Manager (Student Veterans Encouraged to Apply), Military Amazon Jobs – Murfreesboro, TN
- Area Manager (Student Veterans Encouraged to Apply), Military Amazon Jobs – Indianapolis, IN
- Area Manager (Student Veterans Encouraged to Apply), Military Amazon Jobs – New Century, KS
- Area Manager (Student Veterans Encouraged to Apply), Military Amazon Jobs – Kansas City, KS
- Area Manager (Student Veterans Encouraged to Apply), Military Amazon Jobs – Euclid, OH
- Area Manager (Student Veterans Encouraged to Apply), Military Amazon Jobs – North Randall, OH
- Area Manager (Student Veterans Encouraged to Apply), Military Amazon Jobs – Caledonia, MI
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.