Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States – Apply for Software Development Manager, Amazon Pharmacy Amazon Jobs – Bellevue, WA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2295316
Job Title: Software Development Manager.
At Amazon, we believe that every day is “Day 1”. A day for the first step or to meet a new challenge, and today could be the day that you become part of a bigger idea. Amazon Pharmacy is a full-service pharmacy delivering medications and clinical support to our customers. The Pharmacy IT Services – Software Development team is looking for an experienced Software Development Manager to innovate, have great problem solving, and analytical skills, who understands the Agile mindset and DevOps philosophies.
In the Pharmacy IT Services – Software Development team, we build complex multi-platform solutions that help our customers get more done whilst improving their user experience. As the Software Development Manager, you will have the opportunity to build, scale, and shape the direction of this business. This role requires deep technical expertise, excellent leadership skills, and strong business judgment. You will be responsible for services that can be deployed globally, delivering an exceptional customer experience, provide thought leadership in a fast-paced development environment, and partner with product management and senior leaders to ensure the success of this program.
You will join a growing team of technology leaders building a service that enables Amazon Pharmacy to scale out its services to meet demand. We are looking for a passionate, talented, and innovative Software Development Manager who is attracted to difficult technical problems and is motivated to lead a high-performing team and deliver high-performance, highly-available, and extremely scalable systems. Pharmacy IT Services is a fast-paced environment where we “Work Hard, Have Fun, Make History.” You will be working in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift quickly and you must be flexible and adapt well to a wide range of tasks and technologies. If you enjoy dealing with high ambiguity, complexity, and broad scope that will be at the epicenter of our initiative, come join us!
A day in the life
You will have the opportunity to define, drive, and launch exciting new products for customers, both inside and outside of IT. You will overcome complex, ambiguous, customer experience, business, and technical challenges. You will work in a cross-team environment, helping to delight customers with highly visible impact on our business by solving issues with your technical acumen. You will be a paragon for effective teamwork, communication, and collaboration across multiple geographically separated groups, aligning them to a common cause. You will contribute to our success with your technical skills, deep customer expertise, business knowledge, and excellent leadership.
About the team
Our team offers great opportunities for self-driven and results-oriented individuals who are not afraid of big challenges, love to innovate, are focused on excellent customer experiences, and can successfully take products from idea to maturity. It’s Day 1 for Pharmacy IT Services and it’s a great time to join our team!
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent industry experience
- 3+ years of people management experience
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Proven track record building and managing software engineering teams
- Experience leading the delivery of large-scale systems
- Experience with big data, cloud computing, or large-scale distributed systems for commercial online services that require high availability and performance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences, including non-technical
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent industry experience
- Experience taking a leading role in building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy
- Deep understanding of distributed and service-oriented architectures; delivered large scale commercial enterprise software systems or online services
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Agile principles, values, and practices
- Area Manager – Military Skillbridge Opportunity Amazon Jobs – San Diego, CA
- Sr. Payments Program Manager, Payment Business Operations Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Head of Marketing Strategy and Growth Amazon Jobs – San Francisco, CA
- Senior Manager, WHS Manager of Recordkeeping Amazon Jobs – Nashville, TN
- Corporate Counsel, AWS Sales & Marketing Legal Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- Senior Tech Program Manager – Advertising Amazon Jobs – Sunnyvale, CA
- Corporate Counsel, L&E Amazon Jobs – Arlington, VA
- SDE – iOS mobile, Key for Business Amazon Jobs – New Jersey
- Amazon Fresh Overnight Store Zone Lead – Paramus, NJ (Full-Time) Amazon Jobs – Paramus, NJ
- Program Manager, Privacy, Central Privacy Legal Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.